LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Tournament in Europe/Germany  (Read 25401 times)

June 03, 2008, 11:07:50 AM
Reply #15

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
Re: Tournament in Europe/Germany
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 11:07:50 AM »
Hey,

now, everything is official - please find this link:

http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de

this is the homepage for this European Masters Tournament - but this english is very bad (it's not from me  ;))

I think this could be a great chance you get to join a great tournament

Please let us know wheter you were interested or not - thanks!

:up:
Mithrandir I am known to the Elves, Tharkun to the dwarves; Olorin was the name in my youth in the West which is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; into the East I will not go."

June 03, 2008, 11:00:46 PM
Reply #16

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »
I will check whether other people in my region are interested. I am interested, though the distance is something to consider. I will keep you informed asap!
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

June 05, 2008, 10:49:21 AM
Reply #17

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »
For now a friend of mine and I are interested and intend to come
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

June 05, 2008, 11:37:20 AM
Reply #18

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 11:37:20 AM »
Cool!
You're Welcome!
Mithrandir I am known to the Elves, Tharkun to the dwarves; Olorin was the name in my youth in the West which is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; into the East I will not go."

June 11, 2008, 01:16:10 AM
Reply #19

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 01:16:10 AM »
Hello Everybody,

so, what's up?

Who (except eventually Gil-Estil and friend) would be interested to join our tournament?  ???

The rooms are cheap (incl. breakfast and lunch), the entry fee is also very low... great prizes are to win (pocals, cards, t-shirts, etc.), a great and new tournament format was invented (Austria Format)... and the guys who will come - I know a few of them - are all nice...  :D

We need to know the information about interests to book the rooms - please let us know very soon. Many thanks!  :up:

you should find any information here: http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de

June 14, 2008, 02:03:58 AM
Reply #20

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 02:03:58 AM »
Hello,

concerning our tournament I have to recognize that no one is interested to come (eventually Gil-Estel?)?  :'(

June 16, 2008, 01:29:43 AM
Reply #21

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 01:29:43 AM »
Any news?
We need to make the reservations the next few days... any interested person should let me know asap... thanks!
... and up!

June 18, 2008, 03:52:19 AM
Reply #22

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 03:52:19 AM »
Really no one interested into joining our European Masters 2008?

Please find any information here: http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de

best regards,
Olorin

June 18, 2008, 03:57:39 AM
Reply #23

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 03:57:39 AM »
Its a lot to ask people to use holiday time from work or study and pay for flight and accomodation to europe mate when most of the TLHH users are american, just for some lotr games. It would be great but its not really feasible. Time and money are never easy to come by!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.

June 18, 2008, 04:38:00 AM
Reply #24

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 04:38:00 AM »
lemon, just cross the pond, then you can drive with me ;)

June 18, 2008, 04:56:31 AM
Reply #25

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 04:56:31 AM »

Hi,
does this mean, that you would come now? And if yes, how many guys would you be?
If you would like to come, you should notice this in the guestbook of http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de
and the guys will make the reservation for accommodation for you - it's really cheap! (special price for LOTR TCG players!)
Pleas LMK that we can plan better, thanks!

June 18, 2008, 05:19:24 AM
Reply #26

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 05:19:24 AM »

Well i have no holidays left from work, no spare money and i havent even begun to ask the wife! So its unlikely, which is kinda my point. We all have commitments in some way like this that make it impossible. And ultimately not worth it when we can play at home or somewhere in our own country.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.

June 18, 2008, 07:54:46 AM
Reply #27

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 07:54:46 AM »

Hi,
does this mean, that you would come now? And if yes, how many guys would you be?
If you would like to come, you should notice this in the guestbook of http://www.lotrem.cabanova.de
and the guys will make the reservation for accommodation for you - it's really cheap! (special price for LOTR TCG players!)
Pleas LMK that we can plan better, thanks!

It is quite sure I come together with a friend of mine

June 18, 2008, 08:07:57 AM
Reply #28

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:57 AM »
@Gil-Estel: thanks for info!
Please notice this also in the guestbook that the reservation for the accommocation can be made.
Then, we will meet us and may be we can also make some deals/trades? ;-)
cya!

June 21, 2008, 03:12:34 AM
Reply #29

Olorin

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • You shall not pass!
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 03:12:34 AM »
so, any updates here?
@Gil-Estel: when will you know that you will come fix (or did you already sign up in the guestbook?)