LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Truthality - The Game!  (Read 3614 times)

June 04, 2008, 10:31:47 AM
Reply #45

MR. Lurtzy

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Wouldn't it be nice if we were Hodor?
    • My website
Re: Truthality - The Game!
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2008, 10:31:47 AM »
Yes, in my younger years I used to do some of that.

HYE rolled down a very big hill?

June 04, 2008, 10:37:01 AM
Reply #46

Shieldmaiden

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2008, 10:37:01 AM »
Yes, I loved doing that all the time when I was a kid.  :D No matter how many times I did it, I would always forget how itchy the grass makes you afterward. 

HYE secretly liked a movie that everyone else hated?  

June 04, 2008, 11:12:14 AM
Reply #47

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
ehm....is the otherway around also good? I hate Titanic, but everyone seems to like it...if you want to make an original Titanic movie, make it really unsinkable...

HYE been in a relation when you saw an old love, who made your heart pound a bit faster?
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

June 04, 2008, 11:18:56 AM
Reply #48

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2008, 11:18:56 AM »
Yeah, and it caused quite a ruckus, since the girl I was with at the time was dead jealous of that one old love I saw.

HYE cried for love?

June 04, 2008, 11:24:43 AM
Reply #49

MR. Lurtzy

• Information Offline
  • King
    • My website
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
No! Men don't cry. ;D

HYE jumped off a table thinking you could fly?

June 04, 2008, 04:52:42 PM
Reply #50

AgentDrake

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Why me? No, seriously. WHY ME?!?
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2008, 04:52:42 PM »
No. But I did jump off one thinking I could swim...

HYE drunk yourself sick on Sprite? (That's "lemonade" to you Brits, right?)
Forget it. I'm not arguing with the computer anymore to try to get the sig I want....

June 04, 2008, 05:05:42 PM
Reply #51

FM

• Future Judge
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2008, 05:05:42 PM »
Well, I got pretty dizzy, but not sick, but then again, it HAD a bunch of Smirnoff in it, as well...

HYE drank tequila?

June 04, 2008, 05:06:42 PM
Reply #52

MR. Lurtzy

• Information Offline
  • King
    • My website
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2008, 05:06:42 PM »
Who hasn't?

HYE owned a duck?

June 04, 2008, 06:21:35 PM
Reply #53

AgentDrake

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Why me? No, seriously. WHY ME?!?
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »
Yes. I bought it at a restaurant, and they brought it out to me, all nice and barbecued, wrapped in a crepe.
It was delicious.

HYE been accosted by a drunken Scotsman? (I have!)
Forget it. I'm not arguing with the computer anymore to try to get the sig I want....

June 05, 2008, 01:31:52 AM
Reply #54

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2008, 01:31:52 AM »
No sorry, ive been accosted by SM im pretty sure, but dont think she was drunk! :S

And no we have Sprite here AD as it is, the lemon lime drink, but we also have lemonade. Seeing a bottle of lemonade makes me so angry and upset  :'(

HYE been mugged or attacked.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.

June 05, 2008, 07:36:02 AM
Reply #55

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2008, 07:36:02 AM »
Yes, actually. I think I told this story over at CC, but....

It was my final year of my bachelor's degree, like one week until graduation. I had an evening class that ran until like 10:00. By the time I was leaving school, there was practically no one around. I walk out to my car, and suddenly this guy just appears out of nowhere and asks if I have the time. Kind fellow that I am, I look down to check my watch, and hear the unmistakable click-clack of a pistol being racked back. (Why he did that, and why they do it all the time in movies, makes no sense; if you know how guns work, there is NO reason to do that most of the time except it seems more imposing, I guess...anyway....) Sure enough, I look up and he's going through the classic "give me your wallet" routine and acting all big and bad. UNlike the movies, this is NOT the time to go Chuck Norris on him and try to get the gun away or something stupid like that, so I do what one SHOULD do in this position: cooperate and get as much detail on him as I can. He takes the few bucks I have in my wallet (hey, I'm a starving college student, after all!), interestingly leaves my credit card, and hoists up my laptop as his grand prize instead. I DID rationally try to explain to him to leave the laptop, explaining all the school info I had on it, and he briefly put it back down before getting into his tough guy mode again and saying that HE was "making the rules here", not me. *sigh* So he walks me over to the treeline and takes off into the night.

Naturally, I called...my father, who at the time was the head of the Criminal Investigation Division of the county police department. (Just retired from the force two years ago after 25+ years of service...by this point, he was pretty high up in the chain.) Within minutes, no less than four police cars are on the scene and I'm being questioned. I gave them the best description I could of the guy, and also the gun, which I recognized as being the same sidearm carried by most police officers (including the ones in this county) and most military forces, the Beretta M9. Turns out that was one of the keys to case, because an M9 had been reported stolen nearby from a retired police officer's home (he came to the scene as well). Once they put two and two together, they were on him quick. Within two hours, they were at this punk's home, who has the gall to try and jump out the window to escape...with my laptop in hand. Hey, moron...try NOT CARRYING THE EVIDENCE WITH YOU, huh?

So they bring me to the police station, show me a bunch of mug shots (one of which is the guy and the others are stock photos they keep on file to make sure you make a positive ID), and I pick him out easy. That was the end of my night, and I went home while he rotted away that evening in one of their holding cells.

The sad part is that, while he could have gotten up to 10 years, he instead got only two and probably got out WAY early for "good behavior". Ahhhh, justice. :roll: You want to know how bad and frustrating the court system is today, just ask a cop. Very depressing to do their job and have the courts let these leaches of society out so much faster than their sentence should require they rot away.

Whew. Okay, next question....

HYE fired a gun?
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

June 05, 2008, 07:44:25 AM
Reply #56

SomeRandomDude

• Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Most Likely To Usurp Kralik and Dáin
    • My Wordpress
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2008, 07:44:25 AM »
Let's see, M16A2, .22 LR, .12 ga, .20 ga, .30-06, .243, 9mm, .45 cal...yeah, I think so. :mrgreen:

HYE shot a military rifle?
NB- 4 year veteran of CC/TLHH

"It was like:
Kralik: "What hath God wrought"
NB: "I dunno, but I'm in ur house eating ur food.""
-Elessar's Socks

Trade List- ft. Aragorn, Defender of Rohan

June 05, 2008, 08:45:14 AM
Reply #57

Shieldmaiden

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2008, 08:45:14 AM »
Yes, I surely have.  I was in the US Air Force back in my younger days (oh here she goes again, lol), and I shot an M16 while going through basic training.  While I was at my permanent duty station, we often went for TDYs (Temporary Duty), where we would have more training.  Those were great fun, camping and playing war games! 

TPBM I mean:  HYE broken into someone's e-mail account?

Edited for spelling errors

June 05, 2008, 09:04:02 AM
Reply #58

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2008, 09:04:02 AM »
no, but my pupils have :D. Remember the Cold War RPG I was organizing with all your help? It ran out of control!!! They were into the game, being suspicous about eachother and trying to get their opponents file ASAP. I was looking for a hostile atmosphere, in the way that they shouldn't trust eachother, so I alowed cheating as long as I didn't see it. Well, they did. Breaking in eachothers lockers, hacking email, all was alowed in love and war. Miss charming went to the caretaker, showing her most pretty face, and with big, blue, a bit sad eyes she tells him she has forgotten her key. With the one that opens all she takes off, breaking in to her friend's locker, who was ofcourse her enemy during the game....I was happy that they have experienced the atmosphere, but I didn't want a remake of the Wave on my account, so I blew it off. What fun it was.......

HYE did something close to racism?
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

June 05, 2008, 10:46:38 AM
Reply #59

SomeRandomDude

• Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Most Likely To Usurp Kralik and Dáin
    • My Wordpress
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2008, 10:46:38 AM »
Polish jokes, French jokes, Irish jokes, but since I'm part Polish, French and Irish.

Q: Why was the pollock hospitalized after he tried to blow up a jeep?
A: He burned his lip on the exhaust pipe.

Q: How did the pollock break his leg raking the leaves?
A: He fell out of the tree.

Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
A: TBD.

Have you ever been to an Asian country?
NB- 4 year veteran of CC/TLHH

"It was like:
Kralik: "What hath God wrought"
NB: "I dunno, but I'm in ur house eating ur food.""
-Elessar's Socks

Trade List- ft. Aragorn, Defender of Rohan