LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Trade References  (Read 75653 times)

September 26, 2009, 07:28:20 PM
Reply #45

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
Re: Trade References
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 07:28:20 PM »
It is probably a moot point as most of the traders here have dealt multiple times with other traders here, but if anyone ever wanted to inquire on my opinions of other traders on this site I have dealt with, I would give positive reviews to:
Rktekk
MuadDib
Mr. Lurtzy
Sweet_Stuff
Ulmo
ghhhk
silver.telperion
Treebeard13
CCCORNIV
Chang
Thranduil
rubbercarp
fereveldir
OneFathom
smillington
Witchkingx5
tristelune
Frosty
category1games.com
Gil-Estel
jonobgood
hrcho

Additionally, I have sold to these people:
putridbreath
5tein
Anautikus

If I have dealt with you here and your name is not on the list, feel free to PM me because my trade ledger from earlier than August was deleted so there may not be all of my trades on here.

Anyways, I just wanted to post this to thank all of my past trading partners and encourage new trades as well!
-wtk
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 06:00:37 AM by ket_the_jet »

November 12, 2009, 10:16:26 AM
Reply #46

Hobbit_Pizza

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2009, 10:16:26 AM »
I am in a trade pending with daisukeman.
My card was sent and received, but haven't received his after a month.
He has communicated with me and has assured me that the card was sent, and doesn't know why it hasn't arrived.
I understand that postage goes wrong sometimes, so please do not treat this as a negative ref.
Any feedback from others who have traded with him is appreciated.
I'll leave positive ref it card arrives.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:27:50 PM by Hobbit_Pizza »

November 14, 2009, 11:19:24 AM
Reply #47

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 11:19:24 AM »
I am in a pending trade with daisukeman and he agreed to send first. I will report when the cards arrive.
-wtk

November 17, 2009, 10:54:43 AM
Reply #48

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2009, 10:54:43 AM »
I received daisukeman's cards in the mail today. I will give him a positive reference, but as a reminder, I did request he sent first and he happily obliged.

This is not specific to any one trader, but always remember to exercise caution when making trades online and check out gabtraders.com if you have any questions about a person's trade history!
-wtk

December 13, 2009, 11:19:27 AM
Reply #49

Elrohir

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • If you want him, come and claim him!
    • Elrohir wants some cards
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2009, 11:19:27 AM »
Hi
I have to list Vroengard, so be aware!

He is unpatient and did not mail all of my cards. I thought this can happen, so he promised to mail the missing card by the next order.

But I never got it - all though he got both payments from me.

Furthermore, he ignores my mails or any other contacts, I start. I thought, he might be busy, or something happend - but he is still active here.

So this were many months ago, no apologize for his behaviour or compensations for his faux-pas by now.
You gave away your life's grace. I cannot protect you anymore.

December 13, 2009, 05:15:07 PM
Reply #50

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2009, 05:15:07 PM »
'Faux-pas' in English translates to be accidental mix up. A little different than in French! Just so you know!
-wtk

December 21, 2009, 08:36:20 AM
Reply #51

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2009, 08:36:20 AM »
Hey guys, I received notification from daisukeman that he has not yet received my cards. It has been just over a month (17 November sent) and I have not abandoned hope that they will arrive (US to South America can sometimes take up to seven weeks).

My recommended course of action was patience at this point; certainly the USPS slows down considerably around holiday season, but I also understand the problems that the STPC (Colombian Postal Union) has had in the past and would not be beyond belief if it was indeed taken en route. If this is the case, I have made it abundantly clear that I have no problem sending his cards back; I also have multiple copies of three of the four cards I sent originally that I had no problem including with his cards.

I did want to publicize this as he is rather upset (and accusatory) so anyone can feel free to exercise caution when trading with me until we get this cleared up! I appreciate the support of my trading partners and the references they have given me to point on this site, gabtraders.com, mahasamatman.com, and ebay.com, and I certainly want to do everything in my power to maintain my reputation as a good trader!
-wtk

Edit: Because daisukeman had not received these cards as of the 5th of January, I had offered to send him monetary compensation via PayPal; however, he has not responded to my private messages since then. I believe it is more than fair to leave the offer to compensate him open for a month as of the time of the original offer (7 January 2010). If he does not respond, I can only presume he has gotten the cards. If anyone has any further recommendation on how to deal with this situation, feel free to send me a Private Message. I have kept all Private Message interactions since our deal was being negotiated if a moderator does feel the need to...well, moderate.
-wtk

Edit 2: Still no response. Four days left on my offer.
-wtk
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 09:15:23 AM by ket_the_jet »

December 21, 2009, 02:41:21 PM
Reply #52

legolas3333

• Information Offline
  • King
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2009, 02:41:21 PM »
hmm my references

From CC
Anutikas
Celebrimbor
Yerkamig
Gil-estel

Recently
ket_the_jet
OneFathom
Treebeard13
Rubbercap
Witchkingx5
ununtrium
CrdTrd
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 04:05:57 AM by legolas3333 »
A Promo Saved is a Promo Earned

January 02, 2010, 02:03:01 PM
Reply #53

putridbreath

• Information Offline
  • Troll
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
Successful Trades:
Witchkingx5 (2)
CrdTrd (2)
ununtrium
vadetek
Legolis
Jackmaclintock (in person)

Successful Purchases:
rubbercarp
ket_the_jet (3)

Trades/Purchases Pending:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 10:52:18 PM by putridbreath »

February 01, 2010, 07:58:19 AM
Reply #54

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2010, 07:58:19 AM »
Successfultrades:

MuadDib
Lem0nhead
ket
Lego
Colin
King89
ununtrium
CCCORNIV
putridbreath
CrdTrd
macheteman
ghhhk
fierce

pending:

fierce
MuadDib
Lem0nhead
CrdTrd

February 08, 2010, 03:57:06 PM
Reply #55

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2010, 03:57:06 PM »
As I mentioned in my previous post, I believe that now is a good time to withdraw my offer. I have not heard from daisukeman since 5 January and most of the private messages I had gotten to that point were less than polite.

I have archived each of the private messages in the case that he does return and if not, then it is okay as well. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know, but I think I can put this case to bed (please don't post unless you read the previous post linked here.
-wtk

February 08, 2010, 07:48:14 PM
Reply #56

sharkey

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2010, 07:48:14 PM »
Treebeared is fast, safe and great!

That's what she said...

Sorry, just had to.

March 09, 2010, 11:29:04 AM
Reply #57

daisukeman

• Information Offline
  • Troll
  • Evil Bilbo is always appropiate for this forum
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2010, 11:29:04 AM »
As I mentioned in my previous post, I believe that now is a good time to withdraw my offer. I have not heard from daisukeman since 5 January and most of the private messages I had gotten to that point were less than polite.

I have archived each of the private messages in the case that he does return and if not, then it is okay as well. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know, but I think I can put this case to bed (please don't post unless you read the previous post linked here.
-wtk

Hi Ket, I officially gave up.
I didn't receive the cards and I suppose you are not to blame; I grew tired of encountering problems.
It seems paypal does not allow me to have an account that receives money because of my Country's policies, so I can only send money.
It sux, I know so I guess this is it for me.
Cheerio!
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that i'm right...

March 12, 2010, 01:45:12 PM
Reply #58

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know I made my first purchase from Category1Games.com recently and it was a real pleasure doing business with Scott.

While my purchase was a small and specific lot of Vs. System foils (including several uncommon and common foils that had to be searched for), c1g went to great efforts to make sure they had the cards I was looking for. As a further testament to the Scott's efforts, he gave me a great deal on the prices when a disparity between his price list and website occurred.

The cards arrived in a small bubble wrap envelope in fantastic condition. And as an added bonus, Scott included a Vs. System promotional foil card from the early sets. It certainly was a great surprise.

Most of you who have traded with me on this site know that I take positive references very seriously and usually go out of my way to transact with someone who I hear is a good trader or seller. Hopefully you guys take a look at the site and things work out as well for you as well. I'll certainly be purchasing from c1g again.
-wtk

March 27, 2010, 06:41:04 AM
Reply #59

HawkeyeSPF

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2010, 06:41:04 AM »
Successful Trade: ununtrium (large overseas trade; >100 cards each way)
Successful Trade: Rathmaker (large domestic US trade; ~$100 worth of cards each way)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:42:23 PM by HawkeyeSPF »