LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Deck-Building Super Challenge! (9/16: 3rd Challenge Voting Underway!)  (Read 52165 times)

September 08, 2008, 11:21:03 PM
Reply #90

MR. Lurtzy

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Wouldn't it be nice if we were Hodor?
    • My website
Do we need at least 1 of each of them? Or do we just need to have 1 of them?

September 09, 2008, 06:14:44 AM
Reply #91

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Only one of the four is necessary, but you can include as many as you wish. There's an obvious connection between Dark Lord and Dark Threat, for example, so you could use both of them or just one. Entirely up to you.

And consider this a friendly reminder about getting decks in. ;) I have only one so far.
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

September 09, 2008, 06:22:58 AM
Reply #92

NappyKorn

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • The ShizKnight
just show the post. I have to work tonight so I will do my best to get mine in Wednesday night or so :up:.

EDIT: Deck sent. Decided to fight off the sleep and make sure I got one in this round :up:.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 07:43:01 AM by NappyKorn »
If a Balrog falls from a bridge and noone is around, does it make a sound?

September 09, 2008, 04:53:40 PM
Reply #93

Elessar's Socks

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • "I see...I look foul and feel foul. Is that it?"
Wow, a great showing from Dain! But apparently he had two people working on it, himself and his Incognito personality. [-X (Just kidding!)

With all respect, now that the round is over, I would like to point out that the Frodo signet was a significant choice in my deck for the multi-exertion pipeweed healing combo with Frodo's Pipe / Trust Me As You Once Did. ;)
Yes, and it's one of the reasons I ranked yours in the top 3. TMaYOD was a convenient way of separating your deck from Dain's, and it was also something I tried to get working in my Expanded deck (before finally scrapping the idea and falling back to FtTH), so I was excited to see it there.

Honestly I could've rated them 5-1-6, but Anvar's creative use of Gandalf stood out for me--and it was an Expanded deck, built for a different environment--so I ended up sandwiching his between Dain's and yours. Sorry if I caused any hard feelings with the rankings. :-[

September 10, 2008, 06:52:54 AM
Reply #94

Kralik

Sorry if I caused any hard feelings with the rankings. :-[

No, of course not! I was just protesting tongue-in-cheek. :)

Now I'm racking my brain to see if I can use these Nazzies in a deck before the deadline... I may run out of time. Tricky... :-k

September 12, 2008, 01:31:20 PM
Reply #95

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Got a good number of submissions this time, but my own schedule necessitates me pushing this back to Monday. Sorry for the delay, but this DOES give time for a couple more folks to submit. If you want to, go ahead and do so! :up:
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

September 15, 2008, 10:22:15 AM
Reply #96

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Got six entries so far, including my own. I want to get this going ASAP, but I'll give until the end of today for any straggler decks to get in. With only six other decks, yours might stand a good chance in the competition even if it IS hastily thrown together. So throw one together and submit it! :P
Best regards,
Dáin

September 16, 2008, 10:30:14 AM
Reply #97

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Re: Deck-Building Super Challenge! (9/16: 3rd Challenge Voting Underway!)
« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:14 AM »
Excellent! Two more people submitted decks yesterday, so that will make this our biggest round yet! ;D Thanks to all who submitted. Now let's get this show on the road!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY #1
Expanded Format

FREE PEOPLES (31 cards):

Gimli, Bearer of Grudges w/ The One Ring, The Ring of Rings

Arwen, Fair Elf Maiden (starting)
Legolas, Greenleaf (starting)
Gandalf, Manager of Wizards x4
Gil-galad, High King of the Noldor x4

Woodhall Elf, Exile x2

Arwen's Bow x2
Arwen's Dagger x3
Gimli's Battle Axe, Trusted Weapon
Ring of Fury

Glimpse of Fate x3
Refuge x2
Shoulder to Shoulder x3

Attunement x4

Go second if given the choice so you can play forests for your Nazgul. The first order of the day is to draw lots of cards. The main drawing engine is Arwen's Dagger + Shoulder to Shoulder: Arwen exerts to draw 2 cards, Gimli exerts to heal Arwen, and then another Elf exerts to heal Gimli. Be careful about it, but since this happens in the maneuver phase, you should have some idea of what you'll be up against. Woodhall Elf also draws 3 cards when transferred.

Now that you have a card overflow, there are several options available to you. If Arwen's Bow is out, she can help Greenleaf pick off minions in the archery phase by discarding 2 [Elven] cards from hand for a directed wound each time. If Manager of Wizards is out, you can start placing cards back on top of your draw deck in the skirmish phase. Every 3 cards makes a minion skirmishing an unbound companion strength -3, unless your opponent can match them. When you lose initiative, Glimpse of Fate makes a minion strength -4 until the regroup phase.

Your trump card is Attunement (which can be retrieved by Gil-galad). Make sure to stack FP cards last, and then play it to provide a massive strength boost for an Elf (+2 for each card revealed). It also cycles the revealed cards to the bottom of your deck and out of the way of your Shadow.

Depending on how you want to play the deck, the FP and Shadow can work together to filter out FP cards, filter out Shadow cards, or cycle away either for later use. Which brings us to the Shadow:

SHADOW (31 cards):

The Witch-king, Dark Lord x4
Ulaire Attea, Black Predator x3
Ulaire Cantea, Faster Than Winds x4
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman x4
Ulaire Enquea, Dark Threat x3
Ulaire Otsea, Seventh of the Nine Riders x3

Ithil Stone

Lost in the Woods x4
Moving This Way x2

Riders in Black x3

The Shadow can field huge minions. With cycling from the FP it shouldn't be difficult to get Dark Lord, Riders in Black, and 6 Nazgul in hand. During the Witch-king's skirmish, play Riders in Black to make him strength +6. Then pitch the Nazgul in hand to make him strength +1 apiece. At this point he's 26 strength, and factor in Lost in the Woods to raise it even higher.

Black Predator has a similar ability, this time removing [2] and discarding a [Wraith] card from hand to make him strength +3. Or you can try something sneaky with Dark Horseman; if he has the opportunity to attack the Ring-bearer, strength +6 from RiB (plus the LitW bonus) can lead to an early overwhelm.

Cantea FTW removes possessions to make winning skirmishes easier, Dark Threat punishes large fellowships, and Otsea SotNR (along with Ithil Stone) draws extra cards to potentially feed to the Nazgul.

Dark Lord and Black Predator (and Dark Threat, depending on the situation) also conveniently dump hand-clogging Nazgul from your hand after the fellowship phase, when Moving This Way is no longer available. Unless you're concentrating on your FP by cycling immediately with MTW, they allow you to get the bonuses from a [Wraith] hand while still making room for new cards next turn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY #2
Standard Format

SHADOW (31 cards):

Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy x4
Ulaire Attea, Black Predator
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter x2
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders x2
Ulaire Nertea, Black Horseman x3
The Witch-King, Captain of the Nine Riders x3
Winged Mount x2
Steed of Mordor x3
Black Flail
The Pale Blade, Sword of Flame
Nazgul Blade x2
Moving This Way x3
Hatred Stirred x2
Echo of Hooves x2

The basic principle is quite simple: get a very large Dark Enemy! There are a whole assortment of mounts and hand weapons available for use. Once in the discard pile, they become a boost to Lemenya and can be replayed using Echo of Hooves and Hatred Stirred.

There are also a variety of ways to get rid of those possessions without first playing them ranging from Black Predator and Duplicitous Specter to the Witch-King's muster and also the muster provided by Black Horseman and Steed of Mordor and the discarding for Winged Mount.

This should have a Free Peoples side that is both good at cycling and doesn't care if its combos get destroyed by discarding cards as a Shadow player, so I might go for a really simple [Rohan] or [Gondor] side where every Free Peoples card you get you play immediately.

Taking it into expanded also offers some interesting opportunities with Sword of Minas Morgul and Sword of Dol Guldur, not to mention Nazgûl Sword being a million times better than Nazgûl Blade...

As for sites, it doesn't hugely matter apart from the standard Nelya/Buckland Homestead stuff. The only restriction is you need some forests and battlegrounds for Echo of Hooves and Nazgûl Blade, but luckily most Nazgûl friendly sites are forests anyway. And Nelya makes site path manipulation all too easy.

ENTRY #3
Expanded Format

SHADOW (37 cards):

The Witch King, Dark Lord x4
Ulaire Enquea, Dark Threat x4
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman x4
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter x3
Ulaire Lemenya, Servant of the Shadow x3
Black Gate Sentry x2
Ulaire Lemenya, Eternally Threatening x4
Ulaire Nertea, Messenger of Dol Guldur x2

Morgul Gates x4

Moving This Way x3
Surrounded By Wraiths x2
Shapes Slowly Advancing x2

Basic strategy is play any minions and then discard minions from hand to cycle fast. Black Gate Sentry is easy wounding for cards like Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter and Ulaire Enquea, Dark Threat. :twisted: Shapes Slowly Advancing and surrounded by wraiths work together. Either your opponent has to let you add a token to SSA or return a companion to hand-then SBW exhausts the companions for Sentry and Enquea or you get more twilight to play more nazgul. Morgul Gates simply makes it possible to play more minions.

ENTRY #4
Expanded Format

FREE PEOPLES (34 cards):

Frodo, Resolute Hobbit (10P121) w/ The One Ring, The Great Ring (19P1)  

Aragorn, Heir to the Throne of Gondor (18R38)
Smeagol, Simple Stoor (13U55)

Deagol, Fateful Finder (13R46) x4

Aragorn's Bow, Ranger's Longbow (15R56)
Fishing Boat (13R48)
Sting, Elven Long Knife (18R113) x2
Gondorian Sword (7U98)
Salt from the Shire (11R171) x2

Gladden Homestead (13R49) x2
Safe Passage (11R50) x2
Don't Look at Them (6R39) x2
Nice Fish (15C46) x2
Spirit of the White Tree (17U34) x2
There's Another Way (12C40) x4

Nasty (7U64) x4
One Good Turn Deserves Another (11U49) x3

SHADOW (34 cards):

Ring of Terror (17R143) x2
Fat One Wants It (7R57) x2
Hatred Stirred (11U210) x2
Captured by the Ring (7C53) x4
Gollum, Her Sneak (13U50)  
The Witch-king, Morgul King (7R221) x4
Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy (19P37) x4
Black Flail (8R70) x3
The Pale Blade, Sword of Flame (11R214) x4
Nazgul Scimitar (7U203) x4
Winged Mount (8U83) x4

Basically use Winged Mount and Don't Look at Them to discard to the max (helping filter and such as well). Toss all your Nazgul possessions this way and eventually Lemenya is a fierce monster with the possiblity of being damage +1 with all the threats you can add. Gollum + CBTR + Fat One Wants It is your threat engine and if your freeps can handle it start removing the deagol from your discard pile to play gollum and add more threat with Fat One Wants It. If you are facing wounding (eg. Archery) winged mount can prevent those wounds of Lemenya. If no archery use Wikkie to take [Wraith] cards into hand when you play him. Hatred Stirred can get the Mounts and Rings back when Lemnya or Wikkie wins their fierce skirmishes as well. Ring puts Lemenya back into hand of the reconcile. Other possesion are there to either discard or help pump Witch-King up some. Use a forest, river, mountain, or plains site path to help choke with Safe Passage on the freeps side.  

This deck should deck out to the max being 34/34 and having enormous discard potential on both sides so I might edit it with a few Lost in the Woods on the shadow side and add a few more cards on the freeps side.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:51:22 AM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

September 16, 2008, 10:47:21 AM
Reply #98

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2008, 10:47:21 AM »
ENTRY #5
Expanded Format

SHADOW (34 cards):

The Witch-King, Dark Lord x4
Ulaire Enquea, Dark Threat x2
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman x2
Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin
Ulaire Cantea, Faster than Winds
Ulaire Toldea, Wraith on Wings
Ulaire Toldea, Eight of the Nine Riders x2
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders x3
Ulaire Lemenya, Eternally Threatening
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter
Morgul Skulker x4

Ithil Stone
Ring of Terror x4

Hatred Stirred
Moving this Way x2
Lost in the Woods x4

The main strategy is, of course, to strew the sitepath with forests, and then drop a WK with Ring of Terror (fierce d+1?) and tons of Nazzie recursion. The Nazzies I picked are sort of a package that does anything, with Nazzies that do various stuff, but can be discarded for the WK, the main point is just to wreak havoc with the wk running crazy, you've got tons of rule of 5 enforcers so he can do that, and some assistance beatdown if necessary from other guys, he doesn't have to be the main thing, but he's definitely there to cycle. Oh yeah, Hatred Stirred and Morgul Skulker can really shuffle Nazgul back into the deck so that if you can get a filter freeps, like Gamling's Horn, you can run the deck off of reshuffled cards. Send the Nazzies that work back in the deck, if you hit gold, drop 'em, otherwise, slam WK style, LITW and discarding to bang.

ENTRY #6
Expanded Format

FREE PEOPLES (36 cards):

Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom w/ The One Ring. The Ring of Rings

Legolas, Son of Thranduil (starting)
Duilin, Ranger from Blackroot Vale (starting)
Smeagol, Poor Creature (starting)
Arwen, Staunch Defender x3

Uruviel, Woodland Maid

Nenya, Ring of Adamant x3
Galadriel's Silver Ewer
Phial of Galadriel
Gwemegil
Arwen's Bow
Sword of the Fallen x2
Elven Bow x2
Gondorian Blade
Ranger's Cloak

The Last Alliance of Elves and Men
No Stranger to the Shadows
The Saga of Elendil
Safe Passage
Don't Look At Them
Secluded Homestead
Gondor Bowmen x2
Natural Cover x2

Feathered x4
A Ranger's Versatility x2

The FP side does a little choking (partly from being a small fellowship but mostly from NSttS and Safe Passage) and a good amount of archery, so if all goes well you won't be skirmishing too often. If you do, Duilin has 10 strength at most sites here (as you'll see shortly) and the Gondorian Blade, so he should be able to defeat or at least survive most minions that are around to skirmish. Arwen becomes beastly later on: with your sites out, minions can be as much as -6 strength going up against her tanked out (Gwemegil and Arwen's Bow) 9 strength damage +1. If that's STILL not enough, Feathered combined with your archery makes for an AWESOME pump. If archery doesn't do enough, A Ranger's Versatility makes for a lethal combo with Feathered instead. :twisted:

Not a perfect FP side, especially since you're soft against burdens early on, but should be fun and more than hold its own against most decks.

Wait, why are we weak against burdens early on? Because you'll be bidding 2 or 3 to ensure you Shadow side goes first and lays down the sitepath for your opponent. Speaking of which....

SHADOW (36 cards):

Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy x4
Ulaire Toldea, Black Shadow x4
Ulaire Attea, Black Predator
Ulaire Nertea, Black Horseman
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders x3
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter x2
Ulaire Otsea, Seventh of the Nine Riders

Sword of Minas Morgul x2
Sword of Dol Guldur x2
Fell Beast x3
Winged Mount
Nazgul Blade x3
Ithil Stone

Hatred Stirred x2
Flung Into the Fray

Dark Approach x4
Foul Clutches

The point here is rather simple: play and/or discard possessions to make Dark Enemy huge, then pull back the possessions you need with Hatred Stirred, stack Lemenya on FItF, and rinse and repeat each site to beat the fellowship down.

Black Shadow is here mainly to pull back Dark Approach over and over to make our Nazzies cheap and save twilight for the rather expensive Sword of Minas Morgul (for Lemenya) and Sword of Dol Guldur (for Toldea...he helps his own cause!). Those swords turn Lemenya into a damage +1 beatstick and Toldea into a troublesome condition remover, as well as boosting their strength, so I think the [2] cost of each is MORE than worth it.

The Fell Beasts and Winged Mount not only play for free and further boost strength, but they can be used to unclog your hand, discarding any unneeded [Wraith] possessions along the way. (On the FP side, by the way, Arwen also contributes towards this with Gwemegil and Arwen's Bow and Poor Creature has a built-in method to do it as well! :up:) Black Horseman can make sure Winged Mount is free and further boosts any Nazzie bearing either mount. Black Predator ALSO has a built-in discarding ability that can boost him further, and Foul Clutches can also be a nasty surprise to spring at the right time if you have some possessions to discard from hand.

Both Otseas help bring more cards (and hopefully [Wraith] possessions) into hand each turn, as does the Ithil Stone. The Nazgul Blades make for good discarding fodder but can also be a nice boost if you decide to play them since most of our sites are forests. To help ensure we DO have forests, we also have Third of the Nine Riders to control the path if something goes awry.

And that just leaves, of course, the oft-mentioned sitepath.

SITES:

(0) The Angle
(0) Woody-end
(0) Buckland Homestead
[1] Hill of Sight
[2] Caras Galadhon
[2] Mere of Dead Faces
[3] Dammed Gate-stream
[3] Old Forest Road
[3] Trollshaw Forest

Six forests in all, which clearly helps both sides of our deck. The Angle and Woody-end in particular help our Shadow side, as the former can possibly snag more possessions for our Nazzies and Woody-end can be used to grab Lemenya if we need him. Old Forest Road is awfully nice with our Elves. :up: Buckland Homestead is included here for its obvious Nazzie help, but if playing an opponent that you know doesn't run a lot of conditions, could easily be substituted for another forest like East Road or a different site that could help one of our sides out (like Fortress of Orthanc or Fords of Isen). Mere of Dead Faces is nice with Smeagol, and Dammed Gate-stream should be used ASAP to grab Safe Passage (or, if you already have Safe Passage, Don't Look At Them instead, which is good at discarding MORE cards and pairs especially well with A Ranger's Versatility :up:).

ENTRY #7
Standard Format

SHADOW (38 cards):

The Witch King, Dark Lord x3
Ulaire Enquea, Dark Threat x3
Ulaire Attea, Dark Predator x3
Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy x3
Ulaire Cantea, Faster Than Winds x2
Mordor Veteran x2

Ring of Rancor x4
Shadowy Mount x3

They Came From Mordor x2
They Feel The Precious x2
A Shadow Fell Over Them x4
Ghastly Host x3
Morgul on The March

There Came A Cry x3

The stategy is simple. Add tons of threats. Stop them from moving with Ghastly Host. Overwhelm with Mordor Veteran and then they have lots of wounds. =D> \:D/ :twisted:

Any questions? ???

ENTRY #8
Expanded Format

SHADOW (35 cards):

The Witch-king, Dark Lord x4
Ulaire Enquea, Dark Threat x4
Ulaire Cantea, Faster than Winds
Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin
Ulaire Lemenya, Assailing Minion
Ulaire Lemenya, Servant of the Shadow
Ulaire Lemenya, Eternally Threatening
Ulaire Nelya, Thrall of the One
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders x2
Ulaire Nertea, Servant of the Shadow
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman
Ulaire Nertea, Thrall of the One
Ulaire Otsea, Thrall of the One
Ulaire Otsea, Seventh of the Nine Riders
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter
Morgul Skulker x3

Ithil Stone x2
Ring of Terror x3

Hatred Stirred x2

All Blades Perish x3

The WK and Dark Threat use wraiths to pump or to destroy large fellowships. Ithil Stone gives you more cards to work with every shadow phase. While Morgul Skulker, Ring of Terror and Hatred Stirred all get your minions back from discard pile or from play for repeated uses. Meanwhile the Ring of Terror can make the WK damage +1, and you may even get the threats to use it repeatedly. All Blades Perish is just because a wounding deck, like knights or RBR would probably massacre the WK, who relies on winning fights.

The rest of the deck is made up of singletons of some of the most powerful nazgul in the game, that are nevertheless most useful in particular circumstances. The idea is to burn the wraiths that aren't especially useful at the moment, while recycling those that are good against your opponent's deck. Note that I have not used any Attea or Toldea, focussing on slightly fewer different Nazgul to make the WK's text more likely to give strength +2:

Ulaire Cantea, Faster than Winds (for large fellowships/possession discard)
Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin (for large fellowships/low resistance)
Ulaire Lemenya, Assailing Minion (for flooded pools)
Ulaire Lemenya, Servant of the Shadow (turn wraiths into condition discard)
Ulaire Lemenya, Eternally threatening (rainbow)
Ulaire Nelya, Thrall of the One (archery/wounding)
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders (site path fixing/condition discard)
Ulaire Nertea, Servant of the Shadow (low resistance)
Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman (dual culture fellowships)
Ulaire Nertea, Thrall of the One (site 2/archery)
Ulaire Otsea, Thrall of the One (archery)
Ulaire Otsea, Seventh of the Nine Riders (one companion exhausted)
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter (wounds spread around)

The FP would probably be Dwarves with Gandalf, Saved from the Fire. This would give a powerful level of card draw and filtering to set up hands that are bursting full of Nazgul.

Meanwhile the site path includes Buckland Homestead and more evil sites for repeated play with Third of the Nine Riders.

Alright, folks. It's that time again...voting time! ;D

Vote for your Top 3, in order (#1 first, #2 second, #3 third). You can give comments if you like, but all you HAVE to do is listed your favorite three.

Each first place vote will net that deck's author 3 points, every second nets 2 points, and every third gets them 1 point. At the end of the round's voting, the person with the most total points will be the winner. ALL points will carry over to the next round, though, so the final champion may not win many (or even ANY, potentially) of the rounds throughout the contest.

Please have your votes in by Friday, September 19th...but we can extend it a bit if that's too soon.

Thanks again to our contestants for their hard work, and good luck to all! :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 01:33:22 PM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

September 16, 2008, 01:18:47 PM
Reply #99

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Let the armies of Mordor know this....
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
 1. 4
 2. 6
 3. 2
"Never Again, will the land of my people, fall into enemy hands! For Gondor! For Gondor! For Gondor!

https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=426.120

September 16, 2008, 06:46:26 PM
Reply #100

MR. Lurtzy

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Wouldn't it be nice if we were Hodor?
    • My website
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »

September 16, 2008, 08:31:58 PM
Reply #101

SomeRandomDude

• Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Most Likely To Usurp Kralik and Dáin
    • My Wordpress
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:58 PM »
NB- 4 year veteran of CC/TLHH

"It was like:
Kralik: "What hath God wrought"
NB: "I dunno, but I'm in ur house eating ur food.""
-Elessar's Socks

Trade List- ft. Aragorn, Defender of Rohan

September 17, 2008, 04:23:02 AM
Reply #102

lem0nhead

• Vegetarian Cannibal
  • Information Offline
  • Wizard
  • Juicy Fruit
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2008, 04:23:02 AM »

:up:
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
That's like having "Some Who Ride Ponies" as a Rohan follower. ~ Dain Ironfoot.

September 17, 2008, 09:52:01 AM
Reply #103

FingolfinFinwe

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2008, 09:52:01 AM »

September 18, 2008, 11:14:07 AM
Reply #104

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »
Hmmm...kind of low voting turnout thus far.

Please vote, folks! Reward these good people for their hard work!
Best regards,
Dáin