LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Forest Nazguls  (Read 3893 times)

May 15, 2010, 04:38:12 PM
Read 3893 times

Hennessy

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Forest Nazguls
« on: May 15, 2010, 04:38:12 PM »
Hi all, I want to ask you to make brainstorm about my decks, they are real life decsk, so I am not able to use cards from set 14 and higher with exception of Ages End and few cards in some decks, so please dont enhance the decks in this way...

Forest Nazguls
Requirments: 30-32 cards, played with knights mainly, maybe ents if I build them

1x Sauron, Dark Lord of Mordor
3x The Witch King, Captain of the Nine Riders
2x Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin
2x Ulaire Cantea, Lieutenant of Dol Guldur (I hate picture of UC,FtW)
1x Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul
3x Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders
2x Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman
2x Ulaire Toldea, Black Shadow
3x Black Rider

1x Ithil Stone
3x Moving This Way
3x Lost In the Woods
3x Dark Approach
1x Out of Sight and Shot

I dont own a copy of Ithil Stone, so for now I play with 4 Lost in the Woods. Sauron is for its coolness and he is pretty easy to play on site 7+.

May 15, 2010, 08:22:55 PM
Reply #1

MuadDib85

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
Re: Forest Nazguls
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 08:22:55 PM »
I think it looks good.

Maybe add one copy of Ulaire Enquea, Sixth of The Nine Riders and a fourth copy of Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders.

May 16, 2010, 06:51:12 AM
Reply #2

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 06:51:12 AM »
I don't know, but I'd suggest a fourth Dark Approach, definetly Nelya and maybe some Enquea, ToTO to exert with The With-King and ithil Stone, I also think 3 Moving this Way is a bit too much, so drop one of those. And Sixth of the Nine Riders is of course a very good suggestion.

Also a pretty cool idea is gainin' initiative with cards like More Unbearable and then play Toldea, WoW for free, and you also have another exertion for the Witch-King. I played something similar and was able to drop like 5 or 6 Nazzies at Site 7 and 8, which was the end for my opponent. ;)

May 16, 2010, 12:34:26 PM
Reply #3

Hennessy

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 12:34:26 PM »
Again, really thanks for comments.

I have a question, because I am still not sure if I play this deck correctly. What I am always trying to do mainly, is to cycle my nazguls to have around the 7th site draw deck only from nazguls. In this time, I am able to play "with my draw deck in hand" and play terrible swarm. So thats why I play only 3 DA and so much Moving this way... But maybe, I should just play what I have in hand.

Now the advices:
I was never thiking about the Enquea, Sixth... my fault. She is good as I see now, because you dont need 6 comps for exerts :) Thanks.
4th Nelya. I will try to fit it :) she is cool as #$&*@!.
I am not able to use burdens in any way... but thanks for ideas. Initiative is nice addition, but what i really like as a card for multiplayer games is Shapes Slowly Advancing :D

So new decklist:

1x Sauron, Dark Lord of Mordor
3x The Witch King, Captain of the Nine Riders
2x Ulaire Cantea, Black Assassin
2x Ulaire Cantea, Lieutenant of Dol Guldur (I hate picture of UC,FtW)
1x Ulaire Enquea, Sixth of the Nine Riders
1x Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul
4x Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders
2x Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman
2x Ulaire Toldea, Black Shadow
2x Black Rider

1x Ithil Stone
2x Moving This Way
3x Lost In the Woods
3x Dark Approach
1x Out of Sight and Shot

An I have luckily bought Ithil Stone today... so finally I have it... What I am wondering is, do you think that Ring of Ire is in this deck better or worse than Out of sight and shot, or any card in the list.

May 16, 2010, 12:43:50 PM
Reply #4

legolas3333

• Information Offline
  • King
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »
I like More Unbearable + Stooping To The Kill better than Ring Of Terror for damage.
A Promo Saved is a Promo Earned