LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Nova TCG?  (Read 2909 times)

August 07, 2008, 05:52:22 PM
Read 2909 times

AgentDrake

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Why me? No, seriously. WHY ME?!?
Nova TCG?
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:52:22 PM »
Well, I've PM'ed Dain for his permission to slightly rip-off his rules modifications for Halo, and I'm thinking that if anyone's interested, I'm going to start up a DC Block based on my own Sci-Fi trilogy that I'm writing.

Thing is, I'd need reviews, and I realize that no-one would have any clue what the background story is. That's fine. Just assume the story has explosions and space ships.
Oh, yeah. And psychologically unbalanced characters. Lots of psychologically unbalanced characters.

There are 5 main cultures in the first set: Atlantia, Britannia, Corrinia, Superiors, and The Hidden Ones. Future sets will also include the Charybdis Pirate Nest, The Schism, the Ghendi, the Chicoms, and possibly others.

There'd be three sets, one for each book I'm writing (done with the first, 95% done with the second):
Set 1 - Nova 164
Set 2 - Nova Immolation
Set 3 - Pax Nova

So, any takers that I can rely on for semi-regular reviews?
Forget it. I'm not arguing with the computer anymore to try to get the sig I want....

August 07, 2008, 08:39:20 PM
Reply #1

Elf_Lvr

• Information Offline
  • Lord
  • Rhythmic Ringwraith
Re: Nova TCG?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 08:39:20 PM »
Just assume the story has explosions and space ships.
Oh, yeah. And psychologically unbalanced characters. Lots of psychologically unbalanced characters.

You know I can't say no to that.

I'll be here to review. :up:
Happy Hunting!
Remember Cobracards.com.
Thou cannot unjack what doth hath been jacked. - Menace64
"To die's the day worth livin' for!"
Maybe you guys can find a bard and have your story of heroic Balrog proximity put into verse.

August 07, 2008, 09:54:33 PM
Reply #2

menace64

• The Late-Night Moderator
  • Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
  • Bruce Campbell is my father.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 09:54:33 PM »
From one writer to another, I'll try my best to give regular reviews. You might just inspire me to DC-ify one or two of my stories.  :mrgreen:

August 08, 2008, 06:48:23 AM
Reply #3

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 06:48:23 AM »
I'll do my best, my friend! :up:
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".