LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Order...  (Read 9845 times)

August 14, 2008, 01:46:51 PM
Reply #15

Elf_Lvr

• Information Offline
  • Lord
  • Rhythmic Ringwraith
Re: Order...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 01:46:51 PM »
From the entry under "action":

"Every action is either optional or required. An optional action is defined as: an action that uses the word "may," an event, or a special ability. All other actions are required actions."

I guess I'm just not seeing it in the rulebook, but where does it say "Each time" is defined as a required action?

Right there.

All other actions are required actions.

It doesn't mention "Each time" actions as one of the optional actions, so it's a required action.

Although, since Incited is an "Each Time" action that uses the word "may"... I guess the rulebook classifies it as an optional action because of that, not because of what kind of action it is, thusly, you're right, it would trigger the same time as response actions.

Which is odd, because it means that SOME "each time" actions trigger first, while others trigger second. Forgive me for figuring that they'd trigger at the same time, you know, being the same kind of action...  >:(
Happy Hunting!
Remember Cobracards.com.
Thou cannot unjack what doth hath been jacked. - Menace64
"To die's the day worth livin' for!"
Maybe you guys can find a bard and have your story of heroic Balrog proximity put into verse.