LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Morgul strange exert/wound  (Read 3233 times)

June 13, 2013, 12:40:54 AM
Read 3233 times

Floydos

• Information Offline
  • Scout
Morgul strange exert/wound
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:40:54 AM »
Hi, I still trying to make "morgul" archery deck...with Streaming to the Field and "morgul" Gothmog, with all threat or initiative adding archery guys...but i realized that Gothmog is too expensive and there is no option to add threats (except sites) without nazguls so i came out with this strange exert/wound deck and strangly...it have 2 shadowkills from 2 games....BUT it is too fragile to draw....cause you need Streaming on the table, ideally Cantea with initiative guys and Toldea on hand or on Flung into fray. Spearmans are here cause their low cost and exerting ability. If you have any other ideas except standart morc swarm....post it here pls... Abaddon (on GEMP)

4x Morgul Ambusher
4x Morgul Destroyer
4x Morgul Lurker
4x Morgul Spearman
4x Úlairë Cantëa, Faster Than Winds
4x Úlairë Toldëa, Wraith on Wings
4x Morgul Gates
4x Relentless Charge
2x Flung Into the Fray
4x Streaming to the Field

June 13, 2013, 03:10:26 AM
Reply #1

gashad

• Information Offline
  • Orc
Re: Morgul strange exert/wound
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 03:10:26 AM »
hmm, unless archery is extremely common in your meta i would skip the at least some relentless charge as having four cards in your deck that can do nothing against many fellowships is inadvisable. Also dunno if four morgul gates is too many(as you have only 8 nazguls, 4 of which you will hopefully play for free).

With initative shenanigans black marshal may help alot against choke decks. Might also be a good idea to add a Stooping to the Kill, a bit situational as it depends on you maintaining initative to the skirmish phase-but potentially powerful.

Also if you do not mind splashing, gollum dad, with cbtr is a quite potent combo that works well with your wounding and threat combinations.

Witch king MK, might work well, albeit a bit expensive-he will allow you to grab cards from your discard pile allowing you to set up your combos.