LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Ithilien Rangers Defending Gondor  (Read 2794 times)

April 04, 2014, 07:42:03 AM
Read 2794 times

Floydor

• Information Offline
  • Orc
Ithilien Rangers Defending Gondor
« on: April 04, 2014, 07:42:03 AM »
Because im fan of Gondor from all FP cultures i trying to make Gondorian deck...so far after week i ended up with the Ithilien Rangers cause other pure Gondorians are  used a lot (Knights) or Noble Leaders deck and that is not fun for me ... i tryed Rangers to be pure fighters of the roaming minions...that dont work that bad but in movie with all wounding Shadow strategies...they are pretty screwed cause low vitality and not much healing and Saplings are useles cause they need to spot an unbound companion... So i tryed to make Ithilien boys to the roaming wounding.... and i got pretty hard beatdowns by Easterlings cause Polearms and Small Hopes ... and Corsairs...Because Corsair Marauder discarting my Ithilien Bows ... so im kinda stuck...yes if i meet lets say Besiegeres ... i have small chance to stand against them...but mostly untill Trolls came out to throw away my conds so then it is lost game. But still Rangers are my favourite FPs even im hardly manage to survive long enough :)

Here is deck list what im using....as usual be very welcome with suggestions.
Ring-bearer: Boromir, Bearer of Council
Ring: The One Ring, Answer To All Riddles

Adventure deck:
Steps of Edoras
West Road
Hall of the Kings
Anduin Banks
City Gates
Minas Tirith First Circle
Osgiliath Channel
Cross Roads
Haunted Pass