LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Global Pandemic  (Read 2432 times)

March 19, 2020, 03:21:11 PM
Read 2432 times

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
Global Pandemic
« on: March 19, 2020, 03:21:11 PM »
I hope everyone is safe and well during this COVID-19 pandemic. I hope many of you can find solace and distraction in the hobbies that exist in our lives...maybe I'll see you on Gemp.

All the best,
-wtk

March 20, 2020, 03:22:06 AM
Reply #1

Air Power

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
Re: Global Pandemic
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 03:22:06 AM »
Thanks Ket,

Lots of over-reaction/panic buying in my area, but the stores are starting to recover.  So far, the infection and death counts are below annual flu levels here.

I'm teleworking almost completely.  My wife and I have spent a bit more time on fitness this week, hoping to continue that trend going forward.  Otherwise, need to catch up on chores (taxes, cleaning) before we devote too much time to hobbies.

Stay safe,
AP
"If the world becomes pagan and perishes, the last man left alive would do well to quote the Iliad and die." -G.K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man

March 20, 2020, 08:43:39 AM
Reply #2

Not a Zombie

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • An intelligent Corporeal, Previously sweet_stuff
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 08:43:39 AM »
I'm also teleworking, as is my entire office. I'm taking the opportunity to buy some cheap stocks and finish installing my floors! Hope you are well.
No one loves you like I do.
--God

I'm imploring people I've never met to pressure a government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody even saw, thats what I'm doing!

March 29, 2020, 12:26:24 PM
Reply #3

menace64

• The Late-Night Moderator
  • Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
  • Bruce Campbell is my father.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 12:26:24 PM »
As a long-out-of-work writer my level of social isolation hasn't suffered much of a blow. The theatre production I've been practicing for has been placed on indefinite hiatus which has yielded a strange mixture of excitement and disappointment. The latter for all the things I enjoy being involved in live theatre, the former because now there's a chance for me to spend 7 months with a character who has 3 scenes (and 1.5 musical numbers) and if we're not all dead by then this role stands to be the most-nuanced performance I've ever given. Hmmm  :-k