LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: New/Fixed Smilies  (Read 481 times)

May 17, 2008, 06:17:49 AM
Read 481 times

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
New/Fixed Smilies
« on: May 17, 2008, 06:17:49 AM »
Thanks to the combined efforts of AgentDrake and Elessar's Socks (gold for both of them!), we now have some good-looking twilight symbols:

(0) [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [X]

(Note that, to resolve the conflict we have with brackets around the 0, the (0) icon--and that one only--uses ( )s around the 0 instead of []s. I'm still hoping to figure out why []s around the 0 results in a bullet point, but until I do, this is a good temporary solution, methinks.)

Anyway, I have moved these and all the LOTR culture symbols and MtG icons to a seperate pop-up list (represented in the smiley list by [more]; simply click on that link to see them. I figured we didn't normally NEED to see them, though, since we DCers that typically use them type them out as part of our DCs anyway. Plus they were REALLY cluttering up the normal smiley list. :roll:

Also thanks to Elessar's Socks, meet our newest actual smiley: :hey: He's named simply "Naughty", but I figured out a more...amusing title. Hold your mouse over the smiley in the list to see what I mean. :mrgreen:

Enjoy, and if you have suggestions for new smileys, or improvements on ones we already have, just let Kralik or I know and we can add them to the list...especially now that it's not so cluttered!
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

May 19, 2008, 01:35:46 AM
Reply #1

menace64

• The Late-Night Moderator
  • Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Global Mod
  • Bruce Campbell is my father.
Re: New/Fixed Smilies
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 01:35:46 AM »
Awwww... When you said you'd renamed the Naughty smiley, I was hoping for the name to be 'Menacing' or 'Menacey'...

Maybe someday I'll have a smiley named after me. Someday.

August 13, 2008, 01:28:31 PM
Reply #2

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 01:28:31 PM »
No Menace smiley just yet, but back by popular demand are smilies in the old style we all knew and loved at Cobra Cards. I'm still searching for a couple (such as the bowing "we're not worthy!" one), but for the most part, all the smilies we used at CC are now back. \:D/

There are also many new smilies both on the front page and the smiley popup (labeled [more]), so browse through when you have the time and have fun with them! :cheers:

I also kept many of the more popular smilies from here, so if you don't see them on the front page, don't despair...they've probably just been moved to the popup to save space. If you have any suggestions on rearranging or adding MORE smileys, just let Kralik or I know. :up:
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

August 13, 2008, 03:57:50 PM
Reply #3

AgentDrake

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Why me? No, seriously. WHY ME?!?
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »

Heh heh... some of the oldies are animated now. Cool.

>:( :o  :) ;) :-| 8-)
Forget it. I'm not arguing with the computer anymore to try to get the sig I want....

August 13, 2008, 09:49:13 PM
Reply #4

Kralik

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »
That's awesome Dain -- thanks!  =D>

August 14, 2008, 06:06:51 AM
Reply #5

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 06:06:51 AM »
Quote from: AgentDrake
Heh heh... some of the oldies are animated now. Cool.

>:( :o  :) ;) :-| 8-)

Yeah, I figured a slight upgrade couldn't hurt. ;)
Best regards,
Dáin