LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Start to creating a 3d video about Lord of the Rings. Need your opinion!  (Read 1586 times)

January 17, 2021, 01:34:56 AM
Read 1586 times

UMisha

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
Hi elves, dwarfs, numenors, orcs and wizards!

I'm Misha from Russia. I start to creating an interesting project about Tolkien's trilogy Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit. If you have free time, please answer a few questions.

1. What things, accessories or symbols (not persons) do you want to see in this video?

2. What makes LOTR universe recognizable?

3. What is your favorite scenes, moments or quotes from these movies?

4. Which color scheme do you prefer: Dark (Mordor, Moria, night, dark stone) or Light\Natural (Rivendell, Rohan, Elves, Shire)?

Your answers will help me create a cool video. Thank you for your help!

January 17, 2021, 06:49:14 AM
Reply #1

Air Power

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
Re: Start to creating a 3d video about Lord of the Rings. Need your opinion!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 06:49:14 AM »
1.  The ring, the evenstar, the phial of galadriel, Are places acceptable?  The Tower of Orthanc, the Bridge of Khazad-dum, the Forests of Lothlorien

2.  The ring

3.  So hard to narrow down! 
FotR: Bilbo's birthday speech, The road goes ever on and on, Frodo and Sam's dialog at the end (going to Mordor alone/of course you are, and I'm coming with you)
TT: Gandalf healing Theoden, Aragorn and Eowyn's dialogs
RotK: Frodo's narration at the end, Sam inspiring Frodo with memories of the Shire, Sam and Frodo on the rocks after the ring was destroyed, Aragorn and Theoden's speeches; Gandalf's farewell

4.  Natural
"If the world becomes pagan and perishes, the last man left alive would do well to quote the Iliad and die." -G.K. Chesterton, The Everlasting Man