LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Another online LOTR client has come to my attention  (Read 2334 times)

September 25, 2021, 06:05:57 PM
Read 2334 times

Not a Zombie

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • An intelligent Corporeal, Previously sweet_stuff
Another online LOTR client has come to my attention
« on: September 25, 2021, 06:05:57 PM »
Wondering if any of you have seen this?
https://www.facebook.com/LOTRTCGTheReturnJourney/
https://mlotro.derwinski.pl/

Looks like the player base is mostly foreign (as in not USA, I think German). Would be good to integrate our communities :)
No one loves you like I do.
--God

I'm imploring people I've never met to pressure a government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody even saw, thats what I'm doing!

September 27, 2021, 03:09:35 PM
Reply #1

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
Re: Another online LOTR client has come to my attention
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 03:09:35 PM »
mLotro is a client used primarily by a Polish audience.  morvael is the original author, who made his client before GEMP was made, but due to fear of retaliation he kept it to word-of-mouth.  He's quite active on the PC Discord, and I'd encourage anyone who's interested to check this client out.

If you find any features you'd particularly like to see imported to GEMP, let us know!
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

September 29, 2021, 09:53:36 AM
Reply #2

Not a Zombie

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • An intelligent Corporeal, Previously sweet_stuff
Re: Another online LOTR client has come to my attention
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 09:53:36 AM »
Thanks TelTura! Cool to know that there are other active communities out there :)
No one loves you like I do.
--God

I'm imploring people I've never met to pressure a government with better things to do to punish a man who meant no harm for something nobody even saw, thats what I'm doing!