LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Anyone tried Raider wounding in Expanded?  (Read 803 times)

October 31, 2021, 11:34:33 AM
Read 803 times

Tunadan

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
Anyone tried Raider wounding in Expanded?
« on: October 31, 2021, 11:34:33 AM »
Has anyone had any luck using the Two Towers and Return of the King [Raider] wounding events in Expanded? I know you've got Wise Guide running around, but the amount of twilight followers give out and the threat adding the  [Raider] culture has makes me think it has potential.
He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.

October 31, 2021, 01:26:28 PM
Reply #1

Shelobplayer

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: Anyone tried Raider wounding in Expanded?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 01:26:28 PM »
I think you can make a pretty decent southron/gollum package with Desert Lord, Mumak Chieftain, Corsair War Galley, Let Her Deal With Them, Mumakil and Seasoned Leader as the core hitters with Gollum protecting them with Final Strike and replaying with ESF and searching with Sudden strike.

Normally I play these heavy Gollum support shadows with corsairs, Nazgul or uruks, but been playing with the idea of southrons for a long time. You can add a couple of events there I guess as if you are up against Wise Guide, his activations usually prevent Sudden Strike.

October 31, 2021, 02:46:34 PM
Reply #2

Tunadan

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
Re: Anyone tried Raider wounding in Expanded?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 02:46:34 PM »
That's a good idea, another idea I had was to use the direct wounding Southrons from TTT and wound them up with them and whirling strike / red wrath.  A good idea with the recurring the mumak chieftain, adding that to corsairs for another power minion would work well.
He who breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.