LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Selling extra singles and sealed product, mostly Movie & War Blocks  (Read 2078 times)

January 28, 2022, 01:00:50 PM
Read 2078 times

5tein

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
Howdy all! I'm selling extras from my collection in order to fund ... the finishing of my collection :)

Check out my eBay seller page for "lotr tcg" items.

I've tried to keep the prices down, but shipping has gone up a lot.

Current highlights include...
  • A complete set of Black Rider
  • A few hard to find promos
  • Small lots of Fellowship FOIL Commons & Uncommons
  • Small lots of Mount Doom FOIL Rares
  • A 60-card lot of Mount Doom FOIL Commons & Uncommons - no dupes
  • Individual sealed boosters from Fellowship, Towers, Reflections, Mount Doom, Shadows, Black Rider,
  • Individual rares or "character combos" (e.g. Arwen DOE + Gwemegil + Asfaloth)
  • Sealed starters from Fellowship (Spanish), MoM, RotEL, Two Towers, BoHD, Black Rider, Bloodlines
  • Ready-to-draft 4 player draft packs + boosters (Two Towers)
I'll be adding more rare and foil singles from Fellowship, Two Towers, and King blocks in the coming days.

As a "bonus" for my fellow LOTR TCG fans (and an annoyance to everyone else, I'm sure), I've laced many of these descriptions with brief reminiscences from my days playing LOTR TCG soon after the cards in question came out.

BTW, if you'd prefer to trade instead of buy, I'm open to that -- right now I'm only looking for...
  • Lots of foils from Movie block (except MoM, Mount Doom, Realms, and SoG)
  • Rares from T&D
  • Some Masterworks and Legends from Bloodlines, Hunters
  • Most Masterworks and Legends from RoS, T&D
  • A handful of hard-to-find promos, including oversized Frodo, the last two D promo sites, and a couple online promos
Just DM me.

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 05:01:59 PM by Steino »

February 07, 2022, 04:47:47 PM
Reply #1

5tein

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
Re: Selling extra singles and sealed product, mostly Movie & War Blocks
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 04:47:47 PM »
Added a bunch more LOTR TCG onto eBay this week -- again, mostly Movie block with some War block. I also added some really hard to find SWCCG cards that I was shocked to discover I still had.

Thanks for checking it out, and do LMK if you see something but would prefer a trade. Just see above for what I'm generally interested in.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 04:56:23 PM by Steino »