LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Announcing the (Re-)Release of the Decipher Wayback Project (and Also DeckTech)  (Read 2031 times)

March 03, 2022, 05:40:35 PM
Read 2031 times

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
See this blog post:

https://blog.lotrtcgpc.net/2022/03/04/announcing-the-re-release-of-the-decipher-wayback-project-and-also-decktech/

These archives should now contain literally every image, article, forum post, sound file, and PDF available for Decipher's (and DeckTech's) various websites on the Wayback Machine, all in a more searchable manner than the Wayback itself.  More information in the blog post above.

If you are aware of any website names I missed, or if you have any interesting digital archives of your own relating to any of Decipher's games that you would like to see hosted here, please let me know and we can talk.  (I'm particularly interested in things like templates and whatnot, so if you wish to remain anonymous, this is doable)
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.