LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Card Jam Season 1 Round 3  (Read 880 times)

September 05, 2022, 06:20:06 AM
Read 880 times

JamesCB

• Information Offline
  • Troll
Card Jam Season 1 Round 3
« on: September 05, 2022, 06:20:06 AM »

A new Dream Card contest where each submission must fit a specific word, given to you every week.
You can interpret the word anyway you want, but it should (not must) make sense within a few seconds of thinking.

Act as if we're in Movie Block - initiative, site control, culture tokens and threats are all here, but not Toil, and no post-Shadow cultures ( [Men] [Orc] [Uruk] ). Sites should be numbered, but can be Fellowship, Towers, or King block. No alternate ring-bearers, but characters could have resistance rather than a signet, if you wish.

Sorry I didn't get to post it last Saturday, but it ended up being fairly busy, and I don't do it Sunday either, so here we are with a shorter voting period this week.

Every Saturday morning, I will post the winner of the previous round, the candidates for the current week in a poll (and in the main post), and the new word.

To enter, all you need to do is PM me your submission. They can be in any form (if you leave something out, I'll have to ask you to clarify), but something like this works best:

[1] Goblin Runner [Moria]
 [Strength] : 5
 [Vitality] : 1
 [Site] : 4
Game Text: When you play this minion, you may add (2).
Lore: "...a great horn was blown in the hall, and answering horns and harsh cries were heard further off. There was a hurrying sound of many feet."

The winner of last round was:

Immune in the Shadows, by Not a Zombie

Here's the candidates for Round 2:

The House of the Stewards

Stewards of Gondor

To vote, just use the poll above.
Please, feel free to discuss and share thoughts below!

That's it!

The word this week is:
Lose

September 09, 2022, 11:16:12 AM
Reply #1

Durin's Heir

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Alex Jones was right
Re: Card Jam Season 1 Round 3
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 11:16:12 AM »
I like the way both cards put the Stewards into the spotlight, giving little to no usefulness to same-old Aragorn-centric or Knights decks.

The next week will be very intersting, I believe. "Lose" has so many different interpretations, from skirmishes, wars, casualties, to ancient civilizations, artifacts, mind integrity, loyalty, alliances... so much potential. That, if the community cares to create ideas and send them to you.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 11:31:55 AM by Durin's Heir »
“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”  - Malcolm X