LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Deck-Building Super Challenge! (9/16: 3rd Challenge Voting Underway!)  (Read 52166 times)

July 21, 2008, 03:20:59 PM
Reply #30

Elessar's Socks

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • "I see...I look foul and feel foul. Is that it?"
*LOL* I admit I'm eager for the next challenge, too, but two entries will make for a meager contest. ;)

July 25, 2008, 10:29:46 AM
Reply #31

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
...guys? Still no more entries in yet. Ya'll still working on this?
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

July 25, 2008, 11:00:20 AM
Reply #32

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force

PM sent
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

July 25, 2008, 12:30:51 PM
Reply #33

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Alright, I currently have entries from:

Lurtzy
ES
Thran
G-E
Dáin
NappyKorn

And I'm still waiting on entries from:

TheJord
lem0nhead
Kralik
AgentDrake

That means I'm still waiting on HALF the entries! :'(

Please have your entry in tonight if at all possible, or at least a PM letting me know when you CAN have it in. 'Twould be a shame to go with so few contestants....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 07:34:14 PM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".

July 25, 2008, 07:37:57 PM
Reply #34

NappyKorn

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • The ShizKnight
Deck sent bro :up:.
If a Balrog falls from a bridge and noone is around, does it make a sound?

July 26, 2008, 07:18:05 PM
Reply #35

Thranduil

• Information Offline
  • Wizard
    • Zalman's Dungeon (blog of SF stories by Thranduil)
I'm feeling the same with my Virtual DC contest. After splitting hairs and murdering a few people, I finally got it up to (I hope) 8, but it was at half the usual attendance.

Thranduil

July 26, 2008, 07:36:52 PM
Reply #36

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Alright, due to an error on my part, I'm giving Kralik a couple more days to get his entry in. He was waiting on some feedback from me and I simply missed it, so it would be unfair to do anything less than give him a little more time.

Monday, though, I roll with whatever entries I have.
Best regards,
Dáin

July 27, 2008, 02:05:56 PM
Reply #37

AgentDrake

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Why me? No, seriously. WHY ME?!?
Sorry, Dain, but I'm gonna have to drop out.
I was putting a deck together, but I just don't have the time to make a deck worth submitting; all I've got is a half-random hodgepodge and no time to work on it and my bajillion other projects.
Forget it. I'm not arguing with the computer anymore to try to get the sig I want....

July 29, 2008, 09:09:05 AM
Reply #38

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Seven entries in, and I think that's as good as we're going to get.

Points for each round will be cumulative, so those that have submitted an entry this round will obviously have a leg up on those that enter in the future. But anyone that wants to participate in future rounds is more than welcome! 8-)

Alright, on to the main event. I'll likely have to split these between multiple posts since the post size limitations will probably necessitate it. As per usual with my contests, I'll try and format these in a relatively consistant manner and take out any identifying text so that you can't tell who is who, hopefully making this a little more fair. We don't want voting simply on name recognition, after all! ;)

Now, without any further ado: our entries! :mrgreen: Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY #1 - MR. Lurtzy
Tower Block Format

Free Peoples (38 cards):

Frodo, Courteous Halfling
The One Ring, Answer To All Riddles

Companions:
Gandalf, Mithrandir (starting)
Merry, Impatient Hobbit x3
Pippin, Hastiest of All x2
Aragorn, Heir of Elendil
Legolas, Dauntless hunter
Lorien Guardian x2

Possessions:
Glamdring, Lightning Brand
Ranger's Sword, Blade of Aragorn
Elven Bow x2
Legolas' Sword

Artifacts:
Ring of Barahir
Gandalf's Staff, Walking Stick

Events:
Fury of the White Rider x3
Valor x3
Defend It and Hope x2
Hard Choice x2
Under the Living Earth x2
War Must Be x2
Must Be a Dream x2
Task Was Not Done x3

Conditions:
Behold the White Rider x2

This deck is a Tower Block focused on multicultural wounding and big companions. It wounds minions early with Fury of the White Rider and Defend It and Hope. Legolas and the Lorien Guardians wound the minions again with archery fire and should get rid of most opposition by the skirmish phase. If there are still minions left by the regroup phase, wound with Lorien Guardian or Pippin and play a Task Was Not Done to discard them all. Gandalf gets pretty big during skirmishes with Glamdring and Under the Living Earth (this deck gives away lots of twilight). Aragorn can take on two minions if he has to, and Legolas with his sword and Valor can take on most minions. Either Merry or Hard Choice can heal Gandalf after you move. Must Be a Dream is there to heal the Elves and Aragorn if the need arises. Even Frodo can fight if he has to, and can take some archery wounds for the other companions. However, from all the wounding, there shouldn't be many minions left at all so keeping the hobbits alive until the regroup is pretty easy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENTRY #2 - Elessar's Socks
Expanded Format

Free Peoples (32 cards):

Frodo, Resolute Hobbit w/ The One Ring, The Great Ring

Merry, Impatient Hobbit (starting)
Pippin, Hastiest of All (starting)
Eowyn, Lady of Ithilien (starting)
Gandalf, Powerful Guide x4

Barliman Butterbur, Prancing Pony Proprietor

Brego
Radagast's Herb Bag
Spear of the Mark

Birthday Present
Home and Hearth x4

A Wizard Is Never Late x2
Knocked on the Head x4
Roll of Thunder x3
Strength of Spirit x4
Terrible and Evil x3

Bid to go first and pull Brego with Stables. Once Powerful Guide comes down, Merry and Pippin can be discarded to cut down on twilight until their service is needed.

Wounds are generated with the Gandalf/Eowyn tag team. Each time a spell is played, you can add a burden to wound a minion with Powerful Guide, and then exert Gandalf to wound a minion again with Radagast's Herb Bag. Strength of Spirit is a must-have spell with Eowny's special ability, and it also combos with the wounding spell Terrible and Evil. If you want to be gutsy Roll of Thunder can be switched to the spell Turn of the Tide, but I went with the guaranteed possession removal here.

The use of Powerful Guide and his support cards tends to generate burdens and exert him. This is where the Hobbits come in. While both the versions here and their bouncing counterparts can take advantage of Home and Hearth to remove burdens each time they're played, Impatient Hobbit and Hastiest of All go the extra step of being able to play repeatedly in one turn thanks to Knocked on the Head. With Merry that also means healing Gandalf each time, and with (hopefully the rarely used) Pippin that means more wounds to finish off a straggler.

Birthday Present retrieves KotH. Once several copies of Home and Hearth are in play, the burdens added are more than made up in the regroup phase.

ENTRY #3 - Thranduil
Expanded Format

Free Peoples (32 cards):

Frodo, Weary From the Journey
The One Ring, The Great Ring

Starting Fellowship
Gandalf, Leader of Men
Merry, Impatient Hobbit
Pippin, Hastiest of All

Companions
Gandalf, Mithrandir
Farmer Maggot, Hobbit of the Marish
Rosie Cotton, Barmaid
Fredegar Bolger, Fatty
Quickbeam, Bregalad
Forest Guardian
Radagast, the Brown

Followers
Daddy Twofoot, Next-door Neighbor x2

Possessions
Glamdring, Orc Beater
Sting, Elven Long Knife
Shadowfax, Greatheart

Conditions
Sent Back

Events
Saved From the Fire x4
Mighty Steed x3
Narrow Escape x2
Knocked on the Head x4
Task Was Not Done x3

Summary of the strategy:
Basically, with your first SftF you burn Gandalf to get Mithrandir, Sent Back and Orc-Beater. Every time you get a Hobbit companion, you burn them to get the support cards you need or discard them to prevent Mithrandir or your Hobbits dying. The Ents get burnt as soon as you play them for [Gandalf] support cards.

In the regroup phase, you can discard Merry to heal Mithrandir if he's in trouble. Then you can use Narrow Escape to discard minions. Then you can discard Pippin to make your opponent wound minions. Then you play Knocked On the Head, rinse and repeat (recurring KotH using Daddy Twofoot). Then you play Task Was Not Done to discard those minions your opponent just wounded!

At some point you get Radagast and play him so that, with your formidable regroup discarding and a deadly Gandalf who can fight multiple times using Mighty Steed and can be even stronger using Greatheart (while later removing the threats with Elven Long Knife), you can triple to win. If you're worried about the ludicrous amount of twilight you're adding, just discard Merry and Pippin in the regroup phase and only play them again in a future turn.

Worried Frodo is going to die? With Sting and the Great Ring you should be alright.

Don't like all those companions going into your dead pile, play a Shadow side which replaces your sites like with Led Astray so that in region 2 you can keep moving to the Falls of Rauros!

Admittedly, not a very serious deck, but that Merry and Pippin don't seem to me very serious! :D

ENTRY #4 - Gil-Estel
Expanded Format

Free Peoples (33 cards):

Frodo And Ring
Frodo, Resolute Hobbit
The One Ring, The Great Ring

Fellowship
Merry, Impatient Hobbit
Pippin, Hastiest of All
Gandalf, Leader of Men
Gandalf, Powerful Guide
Boromir, Destined Guide
Treebeard, Earthborn
Glamdring, Foe-hammer
Blade of Gondor
Flaming Brand
Little Golden Flower
Everyone Knows x4
G for Grand x4
Scouring of the Shire x2
Sent Back x2
Golden Perch Ale
Saved From The Fire x4
Servant of the Secret Fire x4
Task Was Not Done x2

Sites
[3] The Prancing Pony

Saved from the Fire burns Gandalf, grabs Gandalf, Sent Back and Treebeard. Boromir is an obvious Prancing Pony pull, hobbits get strong, are discarded every regroup, so they have free healing. They are stacked on Treebeard, so he can play them back. This way they take a maximum benefit of Everyone knows, and thus they get strong. G for grand is anonther strenght adder, so make sure those burdens, when they come go away. Merry heals Gandalf in the regroup, pippin wounds another for task was not done. But maybe there aren't minions left for they can be discarded with Boromirs ability....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:18:31 AM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

July 29, 2008, 09:09:28 AM
Reply #39

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
ENTRY #5 - NappyKorn
Expanded Format

Free Peoples (35 cards):

Frodo And Ring
The One Ring, Such a Weight to Carry
Frodo, Master of the Precious

Fellowship
Sam, Nice Sensible Hobbit (starting)  
Smeagol, Poor Creature (starting)
Gandalf, Greyhame x3
Safe Passage x2
A Promise x4
Home and Hearth x3
Shadowplay x3
Be Back Soon x3
Make Haste x3
One Good Turn Deserves Another x3
Unheeded x3
Daddy Twofoot, Next-door Neighbor x2
Sting, Baggins Heirloom
Hobbit Sword

Ok bid 0 to go first, play Dammed Gate-stream to grab either Safe Passage or One Good Turn Deserves Another Depending on what you don't draw in your starting hand. get your A Promises out and the Hobbit Sword and Sting to Make Frodo and Sam your main fighters. Basic idea of the deck is to choke the pool with Safe Passage and play Make Haste (regrabbing it with Daddy Twofoot) to discard minions and to play Be Back Soon (regrabbed with Incited) to discard Smeagol to discard more minions all done during the maneuver phase. You use Merry and Pip as well for Shadow Play/unheeded combo to ensure they can't exert to prevent Be Back Soon. If that Fails play Unheeded when the exert to prevent to get the same effect. What ever else gets through Sam and Frodo (maybe Gandy) face. If Gandy dies you can always play Pinnacles and exert 3 comps (Merry, Pippin, and Smeagol since they will discard to heal) to play Gandalf back from your discard pile :up:. One Good Turn Deserves Another helps make sure you move to Mountains for Safe Passage to work and it will help your shadow as well with Slippery as Fishes. Home and Hearth should control the burdens you add replaying Smeagol over and over again with Frodo's text.

Shadow (35 cards):

Gollum, Dark as Darkness x2
Gollum, Mad Thing
Incited
Plotting x2
Promise Keeping x2
Deceit x3
Not Easily Avoided x2
Slippery as Fishes x4
They Stole It x2
Captured by the Ring x4
Horribly Strong x3
Master Broke His Promise x2
Sweeter Meats x3
Unseen Foe x2
You're a Liar and a Thief x2

The main goal of the deck is to get Gollum on a comp wound them to death with They Stole It. Promise Keeping helps kill the skirmishing comp and can spread the other exertion around for the other wounding cards in the deck for easy kills :up:. DaD can remove spare burdens to add twilght and with Sweeter Meats you can prevent wounds to Gollum so you can use Master Broke his Promise. With all the skrimish phase wounding Promise Keeping can get a few exertions on other comps so when regroups rolls around Master Broke His Promise and Unseen Foe can do its killing. Horribly Strong can add some extra wounds and they use Captured By the Ring to replay Gollum skirmish wound to kill then regroup kill some more. Incited is here to get some wounding cards back if you don't pull draw into any and it helps get Be Back Soon ready to replay for your fellowship. Slippery as Fishes can help pump Gollum since your freeps will control the path and with him getting larger that mean less discarding to wound and more Promise Keeping on unassigned comps for the regroup kills. Deceit keeps those conditions safe and Not Easily Avoided helps to setup a bit. I would have run Not This Time but needing to exert Gollum 3 times in the regroup phase for the killer Master Broke His Promise would become void if exerting to kill in the skrimish phase.

Sites:

(0) Emyn Muil  
(0) Crags of Emyn Muil
[1] Doorway to Doom
[1] Slopes of Orodruin
[2] Mere of Dead Faces
[2] Redhorn Pass
[3] Mount Doom
[3] Dammed Gate-stream
[3] Pinnacle of Zirakzigil

Sites are mainly mountains that helps with Slippery As Fishes and Safe Passage and the others help get your freeps started (Dammend Gate-Stream) and helps control the path if you don't have a One Good Turn Deserves Another (Mere of Dead Faces).

Anyway there you have it Freeps, Shadow, site path and strategies for both.

ENTRY #6 - Dáin Ironfoot
Expanded Format

Free Peoples (35 cards):

Frodo, Hope of Free Peoples w/ The One Ring, The Ring of Doom

Gandalf, Leader of Men (starting)
Aragorn, Thorongil (Prancing Pony pull)
Huorn

Treebeard, Earthborn x2
Daddy Twofoot, Next-door Neighbor

Sting, Elven Long Knife
Glamdring, Foe-hammer
Shadowfax, Greatheart
Anduril, Sword That Was Broken
Aragorn's Bow, Ranger's Longbow
Ring of Barahir

Not the First Halfling x2
Song of the Shire x2
Home and Hearth
Hearts Raised
Ithilien Trap x2

Knocked On the Head x4
Nine-fingered Frodo and the Ring of Doom x3
Have Patience x2
Hard Choice x2
At His Command x2

Nice and simple at its core. Aragorn exerts and wounds like crazy with his text and his longbow, then the threats added to do so are peeled with NfFatRoD and Elven Long Knife. Potentially even more pre-skirmish wounding is piled on thanks to Ithilien Trap, and then Pippin can wound anything that manages to live through all that AND skirmishing...preferrably with some Knocked On the Head to pull him back and repeat a couple times that same turn. Worst case, he can go on Treebeard to pull back next turn.

This deck isn't all about pre-skirmish (and post-skirmish) wounding, though; it can dish it out during skirmishes, too. Aragorn can turn all those threats added into a serious strength boost for Gandalf or, in a pinch, Merry or Pippin using At His Command. Not the First Halfling requires some exertions to get going, but can chip in for any companion but Frodo, and Song of the Shire can help keep them from getting overwhelmed (especially the weak Hobbits if they end up having to fight). But even without such pumps, Aragorn has as much as 12 strength, Gandalf has 9 (and can potentially get more with Shadowfax + more threats), and your Huorn can mop up any smaller minions with 7 strength (thanks to spotting Treebeard) and a damage bonus.

Healing needs to be pretty extensive thanks to all the exerting we're doing for our aforementioned pumps...not so much for the Hobbits, who can peel their own wounds when they discard themselves and re-enter play, but for Aragorn (At His Command), Gandalf (Not the First Halfling and Song of the Shire), and Frodo (Elven Long Knife). This healing is achieved through events (Hard Choice for Frodo, Gandalf, and the other Hobbits if they need it and Have Patience for anyone) and the Ring of Barahir (which should be able to heal any companion as well thanks to the tokens on NtFH, SotS, and Ithilien Trap). Merry IH is another healing alternative for Gandalf or your Huorn, though it's probably best to save KotH for Pippin's multi-wounding potential. Treebeard is a good place to put Merry, though. :up: Speaking of whom, Treebeard can also be exerted to prevent wounds to the Huorn thanks to the Tree's response ability, making him a perfect candidate to absorb any wounds an opponent DOES try to throw at you.

The only other card worth mentioning is Daddy Twofoot, who can pull back Knocked On the Head or NfFatRoD as needed, afterwhich Glamdring and Home and Hearth peel the burdens added by Daddy. In practice, I might end up using a different Glamdring (like Elven Blade) for more sheer damage, since I imagine Home and Hearth could easily handle any burdens added this way, but only a game or two would REALLY answer that question.

Not a perfect deck by any means, but a fun one I'd be interested in trying out some time. Could be a lot of fun, methinks. :up:

ENTRY #7 - Kralik
Movie Block Format

Gandalf's Pyrotechnics and Gollum, Stinker

Adventure Deck:

1 - Sleeping Quarters
2 - West Road
3 - Hall of the Kings
4 - City of the Dead
5 - City Gates
6 - Minas Tirith Fifth Circle
7 - Ruined Capitol
8 - Northern Ithilien
9 - Slag Mounds

Free Peoples (35 cards):

Ring-bearer
Frodo, Resolute Hobbit

The One Ring
The One Ring, Such a Weight to Carry

Smeagol, Slinker (starting)
Gandalf, Leader of Men (starting)
Lindenroot, Elder Shepherd x3
Huorn x3
Gandalf, Manager of Wizards

Barliman Butterbur, Prancing Pony Proprietor x3
Treebeard, Earthborn x3

Narya
Gandalf's Staff
Glamdring, Lightning Brand
Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs

The Shire Countryside x3
A Light in his Mind
Brooding On Tomorrow
Sent Back

Servant of the Secret Fire x4
Saved From the Fire x4

Shadow (35 cards):

Gollum, Stinker x4
Sauron, The Lord of the Rings x2
Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul x3
Ulaire Nelya, Ringwraith in Twilight x2
Shelob, Her Ladyship x3

Ithil Stone x2
Fat One Wants It
Final Strike
Heavy Burden
Hidden Even From Her

Master Broke His Promise
Nasty, Foul Hobbitses x2
We Must Have It x4
Captured by the Ring x4
Hobbitses Are Dead x4

Description:
Gandalf likes to play with fire. He is, after all, the Servant of the Secret Fire and can make some mean Fireworks. However, sometimes his magic displays get out of hand, and he has some... accidents. :o This FP deck revolves around burning your own companions to death. Can you hear Smeagol say, "It burns us, it burns us, precioussss!"?

Shadow is Gollum at his best, adding burdens to both corrupt the Ring-bearer and hurt the fellowship with the big wigs.

FP strategy rundown:
This deck has some good tricks up its sleeve based on losing initiative. As soon as you have a change with Saved From the Fire, burn Gandalf and nab Sent Back, Gandalf MoW, and BoT. BoT will trash your opponents' conditions with MoW's skirmish abilities. If you are fighting Shadow cultures that can grant themselves initiative regardless of your hand, that's OK... at the point that they add enough tokens to have permanent initiative, your loss of initiative will trash their condition. Catch-22 for them. 8-)

Barliman Butterbur, PPP is an awesome twilight (0) way to grab back either SotSF or SftF, your call. Once you get more SftF's, burn (in general order of preference):

Smeagol - To get Heavy Burden, Hidden Even from Her, and Fat One Wants It (Final Strike if you already have any of the above)
Merry or Pippin - To get Sting, BotEL, A Light in His Mind, and The Shire Countryside's
A Huorn - Optional, to get whatever [Gandalf] cards you need (Treebeard, if you don't have him yet, or Gandy's toys)

Once you have the [Shire] cards out, you can start healing and removing burdens like mad. Take advantage of Such a Weight to Carry to add a burden or two to remove if necessary. If facing a corruption deck, you might favor burning Merry or Pippin before Smeagol. Smeagol's burdening ability isn't bad.

Which hobbit to burn? They are both useful in their own ways. Once you have Treebeard out (a must), you can use one or the other every turn. I tend to favor Merry for his healing abilities, but Pippin could be useful against the likes of [Isengard] Orcs... Take a few wounds and then use his regroup action to kill an orc and stack. They are both good at soaking up archery as well.

If your opponent manages to kill Gandalf, or you need to heal/discard a condition before skirmishing, you easily can lose initiative with Lindenroot. He can also help you cycle. The hobbits allow him to fight, and his Skirmish ability is not bad either.

Huorns get to be Str 8 and dmg +1 due to Lindenroot and Treebeard. Not bad... :)

Shadow rundown:
The Gollum burdening strategy is classic, greatly aided by burning Smeagol. The tricky part is getting Gollum to win a few skirmishes first and get strong enough. Here are a few thoughts:

Sauron - Gollum adds lots of threats and burdens. Two of the Lord of the Rings means that you will probably get at least one during the game. Wait until the right time and play him for cheap with Ithil Stone.
Ulaire Nelya, Ringwraith in Twilight - Nice minion for the price, helps you play Ithil Stone as well.
Shotgun Enquea - Awesome! You know what to do.
Shelob, Her Ladyship - Keeps the strongest companions from fighting Gollum.
Hobbitses are Dead - works on all minions, and don't forget to play it out of your discard pile as much as possible! Note that you will be shuffling your deck often with SftF, so it will end up back in there after going to the bottom.
Master Broke His Promise - an excellent parting blow after Enquea exhausts the fellowship.

Alright, please have your voting in by Monday, August 4th. Thanks to our contestants for their hard work, and good luck to all! :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:19:32 AM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

July 29, 2008, 09:51:05 AM
Reply #40

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
How do we give points? Do we rate every deck? Just make a personal top 3?
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

July 29, 2008, 10:13:59 AM
Reply #41

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
Whoops...sorry, sorry. Got a little rushed there at the end.

Vote for your Top 3, in order (#1 first, #2 second, #3 third). You can give comments if you like, but all you HAVE to do is listed your favorite three.

Each first place vote will net that deck's author 3 points, every second nets 2 points, and every third gets them 1 point. At the end of the round's voting, the person with the most total points will be the winner. ALL points will carry over to the next round, though, so the final champion may not win many (or even ANY, potentially) of the rounds throughout the contest.

Hope that clears things up. :up: Let me know if there are more questions.
Best regards,
Dáin

July 29, 2008, 01:17:58 PM
Reply #42

MR. Lurtzy

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Wouldn't it be nice if we were Hodor?
    • My website

Awesome decks. :up:

July 29, 2008, 01:43:19 PM
Reply #43

Thranduil

• Information Offline
  • Wizard
    • Zalman's Dungeon (blog of SF stories by Thranduil)
1) 5
2) 4
3) 2

July 29, 2008, 03:21:18 PM
Reply #44

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Let the armies of Mordor know this....
 1) 1
 2) 4
 3) 6
"Never Again, will the land of my people, fall into enemy hands! For Gondor! For Gondor! For Gondor!

https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=426.120