LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Another MtG Decks for trade/sale  (Read 4711 times)

December 17, 2009, 11:11:16 AM
Read 4711 times

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Another MtG Decks for trade/sale
« on: December 17, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »
Here, I'll post some other MtG decks I'd like to trade for LotR TCG cards or sell them. Those decks are mixed both English and German, so just take the value of a German card and calculate it with 0.75 to get the value I will be trading or selling those cards. It's because most of you don't speak German and so, there will be a reason to get these Cards...
It's also possible to buy only a few cards of those, but they will be cheaper if you buy or trade the whole Deck.
Explanation:
So, G means German and E means English, like this:
4x Black Lotus (2G, 2E)
-> That would mean I had 4 Black Lotuses in a deck, 2 of them in German and 2 of them in English.

1) Mixed Sets Decks

Green Forest Searching Deck:

Mythic Rares

1x Thornling (1G)

Rares (12):

3x Thorn Elemental (3G, 2 of them Foil)
4x Rhox (3G, of them Foil, 1E)
2x Crush of Wurms (2E)
2x Tornado Elemental (2E)
1x Timbermare (1G)

Uncommons (4):

2x Imperiosaur (2G)
2x Recollect (2G)

Commons (20):

4x Tangle Golem (4G)
4x Fertilid (3E, 1G)
4x Wood Elves (2E, 2G)
4x Search for Tomorrow (2E, 2G)
4x Traproot Kami (1E, 3G)

Lands (23):

23x Forest

This is a really nice Deck. With full of pretty cool cards like Fertilid, Search for Tomorrow and Wood Elves, you have a group of cards that let's you search your Deck for more and more Forests. Then, there is the second group of cards, which can be played early and efficiently when you've got many Forests, Traproot Kami, Tangle Golem and Imperiosaur. They are all strong and can be played early. Then, there's the 3rd group of Cards, which I call the "Killer-Group". Those are cards like Thorn Elementa,l Rhox and cards like that that may inflict direct damage to your opponent and kill him in a few turns. Recollect brings back what you need, maybe a Fertilid to make your Forests grow bigger or a killed creature.
Dornling - No comment, just broken.
Crush of Wurms - Just awesome in this Deck.
Timbermare - Powerful Cards at all.

Well, that's it for now, the Deck really makes fun and will win most of the Casual Games and has also a bunch of strong rares which make it worth to trade.

B/U Madness Deck

Rares (3):

2x Nightscape Master (1E, 1G)
1x Magus of the Bazaar (1G)

Uncommons:

3x Wonder (3E)
2x Hidden Horror (2G)
1x Ribbons of Night (1G)
1x Strength of Lunacy (1E)

Commons:

3x Dark Withering (3G)
1x Gorgon Recluse (1G)
3x Brain Gorgers (1E, 2G)
2x Grave Scrabbler (2G)
3x Ichor Slick (3G)
4x Psychotic Episode (2E, 2G)
2x Compulsive Research (1E, 1G)
4x Thought Courier (1E, 3G)
4x Ideas Unbound (2E, 2G)
3x Merfolk Looter (3G)
1x Obsessive Search (1E)

Lands:

4x Terramorphic Expanse
10x Swamp
6x Island

This is more a Fun Deck, based on one of the best MtG abilities ever; Madness. See, when you've got a Merfolk Looter or a Thought Courier on your field, tap them to draw a card and then discard a Madness card to play it, you got a new card and were also able to play the Madness Spell for less mana! And drawing two or three extra Cards every turn makes you game fast and very adaptable. And with wonder, one of The Madness Classics, in the grave, your flying army will just overrun your opponent. It's pretty cool that you've got a response to nearly everything in this Deck and in most cases, I draw about 30-40 cards in about 7 turns! The Deck is mostly Common, but it's more the gathering of a collection of cool Madness cards that make this deck so strong.

Blue Control with Direct Attacks

Rares:

1x Quicksilver Dragon (1G)

Timeshifted:

4x Unstable Mutation (4G)

Uncommons:

4x Dimir Guildmage (4G)
3x Inkfathom Infiltrator (3E)
2x Phantom Warrior
1x Remand (1G, Foil)

Commons:

4x Infiltrator il-Kor (4G)
4x Pestermite (1E, 3G)
4x Rushing River (4G)
4x Counterspell (4E)
4x Sage of Epytir (1E, 3G)
3x Mana Leak (3G)
1x Looter il-Kor (1G)
1x Daze (1E, the NEMESIS one!)

Lands:

20x Island

Now this is a typical blue Control Deck. With some of the most Common blue spells like Counterspell, Mana Leak and Rushing River, this Deck is very difficult to play. But the strategy is clear and strong: hold your opponent with "Counterspells" and Cards like Pestermite. During that, keep attacking with one or two Shadow or Unblockable creatures. Pimp your creatures with Unstable Mutation which means 6 more damage to your opponent. Dimir Guildmage is really cool cus' he's cheap and has a nice ability. That's all of explanation, you have to discover the strategies by yourself while playing cus' each situation causes another reaction.

For trading, look here:

http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,3613.0.html

Modifications will follow.

Witchkingx5

December 24, 2009, 02:19:18 PM
Reply #1

Witchkingx5

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Re: Another MtG Decks for trade/sale
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »
Well, all the MtG Decks listed before (and also those in other topics), I will trade them for just 50 % of the value, so as example, I would sale the Green Forest Searching Deck for just 20-22 $ or for just a couple of LotR TCG Cards, a.e. 8-9 Reflections Rares. This is also a nice deal for ebay sellers, but I prefer letting you to get some of these cards first!

Greetz,

Witchkingx5