LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: You are summoned to answer the threat of Mordor  (Read 2101 times)

December 25, 2009, 04:49:33 PM
Read 2101 times

TheJord

• League Director
  • Information Offline
  • King
  • High King of Rules
    • GamesCobra
You are summoned to answer the threat of Mordor
« on: December 25, 2009, 04:49:33 PM »
I have been carefully following the discussion in our new board, and I think its clear that building the player base is the new and next great effort before any attempts to have a PC can be achieved.

So we need to post what we will, are and can do to build the player base.

As a part of this, perhaps some of our members can provide marketing material (within acceptable copyright standards) to anyone who is willing to answer the challenge!

Not one, but all of us, must do this
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"

December 25, 2009, 06:15:30 PM
Reply #1

chompers

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
Re: You are summoned to answer the threat of Mordor
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 06:15:30 PM »
I agree and it does make sense. I would like to see thing happen faster (as I am not always the most patient person), but attempting to formalise the PC before we are ready is not going to be good for the game.

That said - i will continue to post ideas (if i have any) about the PC - something good may come of one or two of them :) Discussion about the PC keeps the ideas current, hopefully refines them, so that when the time comes we will be ready to tackle the next stage of this project.

In January I will try and get to some of the bigger hobby stores in Sydney and promote TLHH and GCCG. Might even demo a game or two. Better still, I might get a small tournament happening. Time will tell - but need to wait until the new year.

December 26, 2009, 09:11:39 AM
Reply #2

Cw0rk

• Information Offline
  • Knight
Re: You are summoned to answer the threat of Mordor
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 09:11:39 AM »
Decktech and Masahamatman is the way to go.