LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Semi-budget Elvent Telepathy <--- Totally dies to corruption  (Read 7964 times)

April 14, 2010, 07:34:14 PM
Reply #15

Yanko Markovic

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: Semi-budget Elvent Telepathy <--- Totally dies to corruption
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 07:34:14 PM »
No. It'll only clear the FP's conditions and my Tempest of War (in this case).
"To ask if Orcs "are" Communists is to me as sensible as asking if Communists are Orcs." - JRR Tolkien, regarding his "allegory".

April 15, 2010, 09:18:13 AM
Reply #16

leokula

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
Re: Semi-budget Elvent Telepathy <--- Totally dies to corruption
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 09:18:13 AM »
Wow, thanks lot leo... First, some of the cards ideas you gave me were awesome. Company of Archers is indeed amazing, and I just never thought about the Phial! It's so obvious xD

Glorfindel... hhmm, yeah, he's cool, maybe I'll find a few bucks to use him, like MoW.

I suppose you mean Arwen, DoE?

So the bros, Legolas, the bows and grey ship are gone. That'll give space for some of your suggestions.

no problem :) my pleasure.

I play with Arwen, Fair Elf Maiden or Arwen, Queen of Elves and Men. First one helps a lot with many shadows (plus the AI picture is amazing) and second one, even thought she looks like can only be played with archery decks, is indeed a beast... cause you'll always resolve her skirmish last, this way all those other wounded minions from other battles will help her beat down the one minion she's skirmishing.