LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: my try at lttg  (Read 3326 times)

January 08, 2012, 09:27:51 PM
Read 3326 times

Abbott465

• Information Offline
  • Scout
my try at lttg
« on: January 08, 2012, 09:27:51 PM »
Ok here is my try at lttg this version is ment for surprise for the first couple of times I play people. This is currently in fotr block mode but I would also add Gollum DaD x3 for sure if I played it again.

Shadow x30
Goblin Runner x3
Goblin Sneak x4
Lost to the Goblins x4
Orc Ambusher x4
Orc Assassin x4
Orc Scouting Band x4
Orc Bowmen x3
Under the Watching Eye x3
Thin and Stretched x1

Goal is to harass with Sauron Trackers till I can pull off lttg bomb. How does the deck sound?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:29:56 PM by Abbott465 »
Never had much hope. Just a Fools Hope.

January 09, 2012, 05:57:04 AM
Reply #1

Gil-Estel

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Abuser of the Force
Re: my try at lttg
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 05:57:04 AM »
This is my area, so I felt the need to respond. With LttG, timing is of the utmost importance. You need to control the deck you are playing, and more so you need to be able to launch the bomb if you are sure you can pull it off. Without the bomb, a lttg deck is in general weak.
How do you control your deck? What are you going to do to make the RB take a wound or an exertion. How do you keep your hand from clogging? Don't mean to sound overly critical, but to prevent you from getting upset, I ask these questions.
You need to cycle, you need to filter your deck, and the best situation is where you can put cards back you don't need. LttG is a typical kind of card where your freeps and shadow need to work together. Humbly I offer you my deck, that has a win rate of like 95% in many games played...only those who knew what to expect won from it. They kept running or exerting their RB into exhaustion....http://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php/topic,4034.0.html

I have made another one with a Isengard twist, which works even better. It is not meant to show you how it's been done, more to give you something to consider. Keep up the creative work!
..."Elves seldom give unguarded advice, for advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill"...

January 09, 2012, 05:49:18 PM
Reply #2

Anautikus

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Life isn't a dress rehearsal.
Re: my try at lttg
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 05:49:18 PM »
All hail the LttG king.
"Do yourself a favor; never try to send a grappling hook through the post office."

Trade List