LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: New age union jackweed  (Read 2831 times)

April 24, 2012, 04:29:01 PM
Read 2831 times

psychopaf

• Information Offline
  • Neekerbreeker
New age union jackweed
« on: April 24, 2012, 04:29:01 PM »
Hi guys
I need your input about my expanded version inspired by  the Alex Tennet deck back in 2002. I would prefer to trim it down to 34 cards each side, but I don't know... your help is needed! Also any idea that you have is most welcome.

Free Peoples: 35

Frodo resolute hobbit
The Great Ring

Gamling DOTH (starting)
Eomer TMOR (starting)
Aragorn, Elessar Telcontar x4
Gandalf, Friend of the Shirefolk x3
Sam resolute halfling x1
Old Toby x4
Longbottom Leaf x1
Frodo's Pipe x1
Aragorn's Pipe x2
Gandalf's pipe x1
The Gafer pipe x1
Glamdring x2
Ranger's sword x1, blade of Aragorn 4U132 (+2 vs. Uruk-Hai)
Flaming Brand x1
Firefoot x1
Aragorn's Bow x2
Sting bane of the eight legs x1
coif x1
armor x1
Sleep Caradhras x2
Bounder x1
An Honorable Charge x2

Shadow: 35
DUNLAND SITE CONTROL

Hides x4
War Club x3
Over the Isen x2
Ready to Fall x2
Burn Every Village x4
Freca x4
Wulf x2
Hillman Tribe x4
Saruman, Rabble Rouser x2
Dunlending Elder x4
Hillman Horde x2

Explanations: Gamling automaticly pulls out armor + firefoot on him, then Eomer, or what is most needed depending of the opponent shadow (nazgul= flaming brand; trolls = coif vs keyward; uruk=armor). Eomer is def+1 with armor that limits him for 1 damage.
Elessar Aragorn can be up to 14 vs Uruk with his sword + flaming brand. He heals like crazy people in need (gametext & pipe). +Bow anti swarm/usefull with Eomer.
Gandalf: pipe for burden removal, condition removal and choke vs orc swarm/glamdring.
Frodo: 12 resistance with +3 strengh with the skirmish abilitie of the ring, then sting to discard fierce minions.
Sam: heals easily vs archery and if frodo dies, transfer the ring to add another back up with +3 strengh boosts.
Honorable charge booster works with everybody except the hobbits.
The bounder can hold the gaffer pipe just in case plus great insurance policy against a ring bearer skirmish surprise.
The main thing here is to try to limit the twilight pool, with coif/glamdring/gafer pipe Then heal like a mad man.

Shadow cycle well and its strategy is well known... good against an opponent that also tries to control sites...

Thanks!