LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: the men of Wizards Looking for idea's or help  (Read 3575 times)

March 07, 2013, 02:02:06 PM
Reply #1

sgtdraino

• Information Offline
  • Knight
  • Ranger of Ecthelion
    • Facebook
Re: the men of Wizards Looking for idea's or help
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 02:02:06 PM »
If I were you I would ditch Agents of Orthanc, Rohirrim Traitor and Unferth, add another Grima, and then either stock more of the condition-minions, or go with individually good Man minions from other cultures, such as Bill Ferny, Castamir, Mumak Commander, The Mouth of Sauron, etc.

I'd also ditch A Fell Voice On The Air and Urgency, as Urgency is the only weather condition you have and it sucks pretty hard. If you do want to do the weather condition thing, I'd be more inclined to use Wizard Storm, which is almost going to guarantee that your opponent won't double.

I'd only bother with 1x Radagast Deceived, as your chances of encountering a wizard healing aren't that great. I'd do 4x Pallando Deceived, since that's the easiest one to activate. Maybe 3x Alatar Deceived. I'd also think about Saruman, Servant of the Eye, to target the assignments and/or make companions exert. You can use that in conjunction with One of You Must Do This and Cruel Caradhras to then hit your opponent with Anduin Banks when his guys are all exhausted. Would also work well with Tower of Orthanc. In spite of your condition dependence, I would still include at least 2x Saruman's Power as a condition bomb. You can get back your own important stuff with New Power Rising. Men Will Fall, Library of Orthanc, and Wounded also look like they have potential.

Also, maybe add some Ships of Great Draught, and some thread-adding Raider dudes.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 03:02:32 PM by sgtdraino »
"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king." - Boromir