LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 2075 times)

October 14, 2014, 05:43:17 PM
Read 2075 times

Panch

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
  • Honorable lord
Thoughts
« on: October 14, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »
on the cards Vile Pit and Final triumph?
"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."- Eddard Stark

October 15, 2014, 06:23:56 AM
Reply #1

Vordan

• Information Offline
  • Orc
Re: Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 06:23:56 AM »
good cards but situational, expecially vile pit, i've never seen it so useful to justify a spot in one of my decks (which require more than only 1 card slot if you decide to add it).

For Final Triumph it's another story, really good card but it's situational, it's strong, but there are many ways to turn it around... Wise Guide, Time for Food, Faramir SoD, Spirit of the White Tree, anything that cancels skirmishes, id all depends on what uruks you are playing, and what fp you are confronting.

In my personal experience i tend to see much more new uruk hunters with Violent Hurl and Broken in Defeat (for large companies); and they seem very consistent in dmg/kill output in both Standard and Expanded format (even if expanded has some really nasty tricks/loops for the fp).

in a uruk deck, be it new uruks or old ones, i would not add more than 2 copies of FT (totally another story if Saruman's Ambition could work with this pump, that would probably be overkill on fp...)

just my 2cents for you.