LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: The Barrow-Downs (aka The Graveyard)  (Read 332 times)

May 15, 2008, 11:13:37 AM
Read 332 times

DáinIronfoot

• Bearded Axeman
  • Information Offline
  • Maia
  • Never tickle a Dwarf!
The Barrow-Downs (aka The Graveyard)
« on: May 15, 2008, 11:13:37 AM »
Some of you have probably seen the word "Graveyard" being tossed around the last day or two. This is a forum that is hidden from all members except the admins and, now that I finally figured out how to make it work properly, all of the moderators.

The purpose of this forum is to hold certain inappropriate or otherwise undesired posts that we trim out of existing topics. This lets us keep a valid topic running, snipping out only the posts that need to be removed and moving it to the Graveyard. For fun, I have renamed the category from "Graveyard" to Barrow-Downs and the actual "forum" that contains this information within that category to The Dead Pile. :P

Moderators, if you need to remove content from a thread, but want to keep the thread running, split the topic and move the "dead" posts to The Dead Pile. From there, it might later just be deleted outright, but it's always good to keep a copy in case there is information in there that people later let us know they really wanted/needed for some reason.

Moderators, if you are NOT able to see this forum, let me know, but I think I have it working now that you should all be able to get to it.

Thanks, and don't go snooping around the Barrow-Downs, now.... :twisted:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:16:56 AM by DáinIronfoot »
Best regards,
Dáin

Check out Lasting Alliances and The Road Ahead, my two completed DC sets, and also The Way Into Mordor (in progress), all part of my 5-set Wars of the Ring DC "block".