LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Game Results  (Read 73175 times)

February 08, 2009, 08:00:30 PM
Reply #30

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
  • Let the armies of Mordor know this....
Re: Game Results
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2009, 08:00:30 PM »
 Played a game to day with E!U and B25.

My: Anorian Beatdown w/ [Orc] Corruption
 E!U's: Well-Traveled Guide w/ [Orc] Troll Beatdown
 B25's: [Elven] Archery w/ Witch-king Beatdown

The first game was sad. B25 and I killed E!U at site 3. In kindness to E!U, we played another game.

I bid 1 and they both bid 0. I doubled to site 3 with 1 wound on Gorn. B25 Double to site 3 with 3 wounds. E!U doubled to site three with 1 wound and 1 burden. I doubled to site 5 and E!U dropped Poter Troll, Ordinance Grunt, and a Cuthroat Orc with and Orc Spear. This is were it got interesting. I played Elendil's Valor and put both trolls on Anorian. I played 2x Swordarm of the White Tower, and 2x War Must Be. I OVERWHEALMED HIS TROLLS 19 TO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that B25 and E!U each had a turn and then it was time to go.

Great game, all three of use agreed that I would have won. \:D/
 Anyway hope to play again soon. =D>
"Never Again, will the land of my people, fall into enemy hands! For Gondor! For Gondor! For Gondor!

https://lotrtcgwiki.com/forums/index.php?topic=426.120

February 14, 2009, 04:23:32 PM
Reply #31

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
 Lots of games after the sleepover at my house ;D

First Game:
 My: [Elven] Archery/ [Wraith] Forestguls
 E!U's: [Rohan] Archery/ [Men] Wounding

I swarmed him at site 5 and so began the sleepover :mrgreen:

Winner: Me

Second Game:
 My: Lorien Swordsman Beatdown/ Anti-Archery [Isengard] Uruks
 E!U's: [Gondor] Knights Beatdown/ [Men] Wounding

The whole game neither of use moved twice. :o We crawled along slowly. I beat E!U to the finish line.

Third Game:
 My: [Shire] Tokens/ 1 twilight cost swarm
 E!U's [Elven] Archery/ [Uruk] Beatdown

Swarmed him at site 2. Game over.

Fourth Game:
 E!U's [Elven] Archery/ [Uruk] Beatdown

This time I swarmed him at site 5. Game over, but longer than the last one.

Three player games.

Fifth Game:
 My: [Elven] Archery/ [Wraith] Forestguls
 E!U's: [Gondor] Token Beatdown/ [Men] Archery
 B25's: [Dwarven] Beatdown/ [Raider] Threats

Well, I swarmed B25 with 4 nazzies at site 5. Then I beat E!U in a race to the finish.

Sixth Game:
 E!U's: [Gondor] Tokens Beatdown/ [Uruk] Beatdown
 B25's: [Elven] Wounding/ Witch-King Frenzy

I Swarmed B25 at site 3 with 4 minions. E!U then quit becaouse he wanted to play another game.

Seventh Game:
 Same decks as the last game :)

Nothing to report untill the end. I moved on for the win and won. Frodo, Resolute Hobbit w/ The Great Ring. When all was done, he had 3 wound and 11 burdens. :o

Great day of gaming =D>

People, why am I the only one posting? Let's see some results :up:
"Never Again, will the land of my people, fall into enemy hands! For Gondor! For Gondor! For Gondor!

February 18, 2009, 12:50:09 PM
Reply #32

CCCORNIV

• Information Offline
  • Troll
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 12:50:09 PM »
Ulmo and I still play everyday, but just haven't posted results in awhile.

Me vs Ulmo
Format: Fellowship Block

My Elf & Dwarves/Sauron Orc & Uruk-hai Discard deck vs His Elven Ally/Nazgul Deck

My fellowship only won 1 skirmish the entire game.  >:( My fellowship was in trouble from the very start.  I couldn't get any companions/allies out so I knew that the Balrog was going to tear me up. In the meantime Ulmo had Legolas out and a couple of other elves with bows, he had 3 of the Balrog fodder elves and a couple of allies out.  I tried to get rid of his possessions with an Isengard Smith paired with a Tower Assassin at site 5 instead of playing the Balrog, but Ulmo did a masterful job of handling the situation and killed my Isengard Smith.  I managed to get a couple of companions out at site 4, but my fellowship took a beating.  When I moved to site 5 I still didn't have any allies out and Ulmo played 3 Nazguls instead of the Balrog.  Arwen, Haldir and Fror bit the dust.

At site 6 I managed to get out two Isengard Smiths (lucky me) and I then managed to get rid of all of his posessions.  I also was managing to get him to discard cards here and there.  He still had alot of companions out so it wasn't looking that great for me.  When I moved to site 6 I had Gimli with 1 wound and couldn't heal, Legolas with 1 wound and Farin with 2 wounds and blade tip.  Ulmo moved to site 7 and I managed to kill a couple of companions and discard a few more cards.  I moved to site 7 and Farin and Gimli were killed.  At site 8 I killed Legolas, Haldir and the last of him Balrog fodder elves, thanks to a fierce Lurtz.  He had to stop because he was down to Arwen and Frodo and I had a couple of minions out.  I again luckily drew a Lorien Elf/Balrog fodder so that gave me Frodo, a wounded Legolas and soon to be dead elf with a bow plus the White Arrows of Lorien.  Ulmo played 2 Nazguls, I exerted (soon to be dead) to get rid of his last two cards!!! We were at a river site so archery took care of one of the Nazguls, Lorien elf was killed by the other and I moved to site 9 for the win, with Legolas taking a wound from the remaining Nazgul.   It was quite a game and I thought for sure I was going to lose, in all 6 of my companions were killed. I had no idea that I had made him discard that many cards and I was somewhat surprised since I was getting the worst end of things on my Fellowship side.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 12:52:58 PM by CCCORNIV »

February 18, 2009, 12:57:52 PM
Reply #33

sickofpalantirs

• Information Offline
  • Useful Spammer
  • one spammer to rule them all
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »
my Man archery, Random Rohan
vs. peterpots elven random, moria swarm.

My deck basically relies on surviving long enough to get the minion kill and PP's deck proved why.  He hit me with a cave troll at site 2, and theoden bit the dust.  I lost another companion on site 4, while he was suffering clog and not giving me enough to do much with.

Finally at site 6 his bruised and beaten fellowship healed, and he kicked out 3 companions.  unfortunately for him I dropped a desert wind with bow, and 2 other archers, with a precision targeting and elevated fire taking out 3 comps.

that left 2 comps to deal with my 3 minions, and needless to say they got frodo.

Felipe Musco:
(after all, it's a CHARITY organization, I still have SOME principles, even having gone through Law School... :P),
Elf Lvr:
Bit of a scrawny Iowan kid with an unhealthy artifact obsession. Oh, and a God of Spam. In a good way.
Ahhh!!! SoP, you're a genius!!! :gp: ~Menace64
SoP's Trade List
Like Muscle Cars? Check out themusclecarplace.com

February 23, 2009, 01:32:27 PM
Reply #34

Ulmo

• Information Offline
  • Tracker
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 01:32:27 PM »
me vs CCCORNIV
Fellowship block

My Pipe/Moria swarm deck vs His FotS / Moria archery deck

Hw won the bid, 2-1, and pulled Gandalf's Cart from his draw deck.  Lucky for me I had Aragorn in my starting hand so I didn't need my Prancing Pony.  He started with FotS. I started with Merry and Boromir.
He played Legolas at site 1, I could only play 2 minions and they dies in the archery phase.
I played Aragorn at site 1 but kept the other possesions in hand to get the advantage of the card draw from site 2. He could only play 1 minion.
Site 3 for him and I could only play 1 minion which dies in Archery.
At my site 3 he didn't play any minions, his hand was not flowing well.  But he's bluffed me before and I wasn't about to move to 4.
His site 4 I almost overwhelmed him but he still had Legolas so 1 of my 4 minions had to die.  He killed the rest.  He doubled to 5, I thought I could have some fun with the Balrog but I had Flame of Udun and not Durin's Bane, so with 9 twilight I couldn't play Balrog.  I had 2 or 3 minions out and Legolas died - no more archery for me to take.
My site 4 he played 1 minion which I killed, doubled to 5, he played another minion, and then discarded it to play Durin's Bane. It did some damage to my Merry and Aragorn.  But I was in pretty good shape.
Site 6 for him, he played Gimli with his Axe from the cart.  I had 11 twilight, could pull Goblin Runner from discard, then 4 minions from hand so it was 5 minions vs 3 comps.

Winner: me    ;D
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world.  Those who know binary and those who don't.
You don't have a backpack. What you have there is an invisible leather TARDIS.

February 28, 2009, 01:13:23 PM
Reply #35

Gerontius

• Information Offline
  • Horseman
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
me vs Imrahil
Block: Um.... We use sets 1-13, no x-list.

Game 1: My Invincible Bilbo/ Cycling Corsairs vs his Forearmed Engine/ Site control Uruk-hai

Ouch. I knew that Pillage of Rohan and Burning of Westfold would kill me pretty quickly, so I went for a shadow kill. At site 3 a 20 strength Castimir killed of Gandalf, although he has several copies of sent back. My Free-peoples side got plenty of hobbit allies, so I was okay for the first few sites. At site 4 he pulled out Pillage of Rohan, meaning I would die next turn. My corsairs pulled off a swarm the next turn though, so I was okay. I discarded under foot to draw 5 cards, then discarded two copies of Black sails of umbar for 6 minions and 1 Castimir.

Game 2: My Invincible Bilbo/ Cycling Corsairs vs his Forearmed Engine/ Site control Uruk-hai

This game didn't turn out so well for me. My free peoples never set up, and Bilbo died to an 11 strength Uruk-Hai at site 5.
Winner: Him

Game 3: My Dwarf Cycling/ Easterling Swarm vs his Gimli and Elves/ Twilight minions

Not too much to say here. Both of us were using a free peoples side that drew like crazy to set up the minions side, and he got out a swarm at.. site 5, I think? Frodo died, and there was nothing my 14 strength Gimli or 12 strength Durin III could do about it. #-o
Winner: Him

Game 4: My Dwarf Cycling/ Easterling Swarm vs his Forearmed Engine/ Uruk-Hai site Control.

Needless to say, my dwarves were much better suited to this deck than Bilbo had been. Both of us suffered from terrible drawing from the start, and drew tons of minions. At site 5 I pulled off another 7 minion swarm.

Wow...... 4 shadow kills! :o And 3 of them were swarms too.....
-The Old Took leaves the computer to see if he can trade for Power according to his Stature....

« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:15:17 AM by The Old Took »

March 01, 2009, 11:50:38 AM
Reply #36

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »
 Nice games Took. I played about 7 Lotr games with B25 and E!U. Our computers are under repair so I'll post them later (This library computer is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO S L O W ](*,)).

March 14, 2009, 04:08:42 PM
Reply #37

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 04:08:42 PM »
 E!U, B25, Me, and another friend all just had a sleepover at our friends birthday party. We played exactly... A LOT of lotr games. Sorry, I can't remember exactly what happened, but I can tell you this.

I kept using Dwarf and Sauron discard and Solo Smeagol w/ Forestguls. They hated me during the games I used my discard because they all think discard should be X-listed (but then again they think I should be X-listed :-?).

I think the results were as such.

I won: 2
 B25 won: 1
 E!U won: 2
 Our Friend won: 1

Maybe they can post and tell you more.

April 05, 2009, 05:08:01 PM
Reply #38

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 05:08:01 PM »
 Saturday E!U, B25, and Snazzy came over to my house to play. Here is how it went.

Game 1:
 E!U"s: Hobbit Regroup Wound w/ Damaging Uruks
 B25's: Dwarven Beatdown w/ Raider Threats
 Snazzy's: Elven Fighting / Nazgul Beatdown
 My: Elvents w/ Duenlend Site Control

I was killed at site 5. :'(

Winner: E!U

Game 2:
 My: Anorian Beatdown w/ Orkish Corruption
 Snazzy's: White Rider Beatdown w/

I swarmed him at site 4. Game set match. ;)

Winner: ME

Game 3.
 My: Elvents w/ Duneland Site Control
 E!U's: Counter of Foes Beatdown w/ Easterling Beatdown
 Snazzy's: Dwarven Beatdown w/ Moria Swarm

We killed E!U at site 5 or 6. Snazzy swarmed me at site 6. Dang Host of Thousands! :down: ](*,)

Winner: Snazzy

Great day of gaming!

April 05, 2009, 05:35:58 PM
Reply #39

Aragorn_Ellessar

• Information Offline
  • Villager
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »
My Elven Corruption vs his Elven with morc archery

Really Boring. Finally corrupted him at site nine.

I won.

My Gondor Fortifications vs his Hobbit with Enduring Nazzies.

Ouch. He won. Murdered my companions. Gaah
One Ring to rule them all.
One Ring to find them.
One Ring to bring them all,
And in the darkness, bind them.

April 05, 2009, 06:10:07 PM
Reply #40

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2009, 06:10:07 PM »
 Who is he? ;D

April 05, 2009, 07:27:37 PM
Reply #41

sickofpalantirs

• Information Offline
  • Useful Spammer
  • one spammer to rule them all
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »
me.

litbro, bto, and me.

running, rohan, isengard archery, rohan, uruk-hai, and rohan man archery.

My man archery owned, dropping a howdah, precision targeting, elavated fire bomb 3 times for 7 companion kills.  I won, after decimating both their fellowships with a double to 9.  Bto got some good shadow kills in too though.
Felipe Musco:
(after all, it's a CHARITY organization, I still have SOME principles, even having gone through Law School... :P),
Elf Lvr:
Bit of a scrawny Iowan kid with an unhealthy artifact obsession. Oh, and a God of Spam. In a good way.
Ahhh!!! SoP, you're a genius!!! :gp: ~Menace64
SoP's Trade List
Like Muscle Cars? Check out themusclecarplace.com

April 19, 2009, 06:42:43 PM
Reply #42

GarrisonofGondor

• Information Offline
  • Marksman
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 06:42:43 PM »
 Went to Wichita during the weekend to play a few games and here is how it turned out.

Game 1
 My: Dwarf and Sauron Discard vs. Vengence's: Gondor Events and Raider Crazy Wounding

Basically I never got the right cards. Kept pulling Dwarven Warrior and killing him. Then he killed Durin III :'(. Then he killed my Ring-bearer

Winner: Vengence

Game 2
 My: Solo Smeagol and Forestguls vs. tk422's: Rohan Archery and Resistance Uruks

Well, he ran in to a big problem. His deck revolves around Our Foes are Weak and Tempest of War. Both my companions were Ring-bound :mrgreen: I made it to site 9 then he killed Smeagol :'(

Winner: tk422

Game 3
 My: Dwarven and Sauron Discard vs. Vengence's: Elvents and Nazgul Corruption

Well, my deck isn't corruption, but it did add a LOT of burdens. First hand I pulled Orc Taskmaster, Desperate Measures, Streatched :twisted: My dwarves killed anything he threw out.

Game: 4
 My: Dwarven and Sauron Discard vs. tk422's: Dwarven Beatdown and Evil Man Archery

Ouch, never drew a companion. He murdered my companions. However, I did manage to discard a lot.

Game 5:
 My: Solo Smeagol and Morc Archery
 Vengence's: Gondor Events and Raider Crazy Wounding
 tk422's: Dwarven Beatdown and Evil Man Archery

At site three I gave tk422 6 Archery Wounds, Streaming to The Field + 3x Morgul Lurker. Nothing big happened. tk422 kept taking alot of burdens and Vengence to lot of wound untill he got 3x Great Shield. I was doing fine thanks to Not Listening :up: But Vengence and I ran out of minions so tk422 moved for the win.

Great Weekend :up:

December 07, 2009, 07:43:04 AM
Reply #43

sharkey

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 07:43:04 AM »
If no one minds me adding in a game with my bro:

Starts with me going first, cycling through cards like crazy. By sight 4 he has 3x Dark Places, Moria stairway for 4, and Bridge of Khazad-Dhum for 5. He plays a cave troll on me at sight 4, which I beat with my dwarves, and I then move on to site 5 where he plays a Balrog, Demon of Might + whip of many thongs. I manage to avoid dying by brilliant use of Dwarven Armor and Gimli's Helm, combined with Durin and belt of erebor + endurance of dwarves. Since I'm mostly unhurt after a double move against his 2 strongest minions, and about to get to a sanctuary, he forfeits.

December 07, 2009, 09:31:15 AM
Reply #44

ket_the_jet

• Information Offline
  • King
  • Administrator
  • He/Him/His
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2009, 09:31:15 AM »
Umm...why didn't he use the Whip of Many Thongs to discard Dwarven Armor, Gimli's Helm, and Belt of Erebor?
-wtk