LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here  (Read 198131 times)

April 21, 2012, 02:55:24 PM
Reply #825

yox1

• Information Offline
  • Goblin
Re: Post your Gemp-LotR bugs here
« Reply #825 on: April 21, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
Rabbit Stew not working.Site 5 happened when I won skirmish with frodo and Paths.

http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=yox1$5sopk97475u2pcdo

April 21, 2012, 03:23:02 PM
Reply #826

Kralik

« Reply #826 on: April 21, 2012, 03:23:02 PM »
Site 9, two bugs that I saw:

1) Plotting was played, cost twilight, but didn't go to the support area. When I played Company of Archers, I couldn't discard it and was forced to discard my own condition. Also, it didn't add to Gollum's strength.
2) After the archery phase, I clicked nothing and had no chance to Assign. I never saw the option and it went straight to my opponent to let him assign his minion to my RB.

Replay: http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Kralik$4enp124g2gvxob4z

Also... you should be able to see the top card of your opponent's discard. It is face up, after all. You can't see the rest.

April 21, 2012, 06:57:50 PM
Reply #827

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
« Reply #827 on: April 21, 2012, 06:57:50 PM »
Hi, I don´t know that server was restarted but still Rope and Winch only add +1str for discarded card...

Server restarts are usually done on Sundays (although as I type this, I realize I have no idea who's Sunday this is done on), and so bug fixes go through around then.
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

April 21, 2012, 11:02:35 PM
Reply #828

bibfortuna25

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #828 on: April 21, 2012, 11:02:35 PM »
My game history is blank.
All cards do what they say, no more, no less.

April 22, 2012, 02:35:13 AM
Reply #829

TelTura

• Information Offline
  • Ranger
  • Administrator
    • Player's Council Discord
« Reply #829 on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:13 AM »
Also... you should be able to see the top card of your opponent's discard. It is face up, after all. You can't see the rest.

Heck, viewing your own discard and adventure deck is pretty hit-and-miss, except when cards explicity allow you to interact with them.  It'd be nice to be able to look at that kind of stuff while waiting for your opponent to move.
Come join the Player's Council to help us run events, create new cards, and steer the direction of this great game!

Join our Discord here for more information.

April 22, 2012, 08:36:39 PM
Reply #830

Kralik

« Reply #830 on: April 22, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »
Bill the Pony should subtract 1 from an underground site's twilight number before he is discarded, per Decipher's clarification. Yet... he does not.

EDIT: Link to Decipher's clarification on Bill the Pony: http://lotrtcgwiki.com/rules/faq.pdf
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:30:53 AM by Kralik »

April 23, 2012, 03:00:33 PM
Reply #831

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #831 on: April 23, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
I think Anarion text to make minion -X when playing event doesnt work.It happened when I played banners blowing just at begining
http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=yox1$phn9agc7p4ax96xa
It does. Please note that Anarion's ability is not a response, but a Skirmish action and his action plays the event, therefore to get the bonus from Anarion, you need to click the Anarion first (use his ability) and then choose the event you want to play, not the other way around.
New/old way to play Lord of the Rings online.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:09:16 PM
Reply #832

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #832 on: April 23, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
Rabbit Stew not working.Site 5 happened when I won skirmish with frodo and Paths.

"Bearer must be a [Shire] companion". You had only Frodo and Aragorn in your fellowship, hence you couldn't transfer it to anyone.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:29:29 PM
Reply #833

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #833 on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
Hi, I don´t know that server was restarted but still Rope and Winch only add +1str for discarded card...

First post in this thread explains how to check if a fix is already on the server (no, the "Rope and Winch" one is not there yet, I was quite busy travelling).
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:31:35 PM
Reply #834

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #834 on: April 23, 2012, 03:31:35 PM »
Site 9, two bugs that I saw:

1) Plotting was played, cost twilight, but didn't go to the support area. When I played Company of Archers, I couldn't discard it and was forced to discard my own condition. Also, it didn't add to Gollum's strength.
2) After the archery phase, I clicked nothing and had no chance to Assign. I never saw the option and it went straight to my opponent to let him assign his minion to my RB.

Replay: http://www.gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/game.html?replayId=Kralik$4enp124g2gvxob4z

Fixed (after restart):
- Adding 0 threats is now possible and legal, hence playing "Plotting" will not fail now, if you can't add any threats anymore (number of threats is equal to or greater than number of companions).

As for seeing the top card of discard - it's possible at the moment, as you can trace back all the actions played in the game by looking at the game log. I'm not sure if there is much value in adding extra place to display the top card of discard.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:32:12 PM
Reply #835

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #835 on: April 23, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »
My game history is blank.
Force refresh the page (ctrl/shift/alt+F5 depending on browser). If that won't help, try clearing browser cache and see again.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:33:59 PM
Reply #836

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #836 on: April 23, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »

Heck, viewing your own discard and adventure deck is pretty hit-and-miss, except when cards explicity allow you to interact with them.  It'd be nice to be able to look at that kind of stuff while waiting for your opponent to move.

It's already in the game. Next to your name during game you'll see deck, hand and threat count. Next to it is a little "+" - plus sign button. Click it and you'll be able to access all the other zones - dead pile, discard and adventure deck. Of course you'll be able to browse (blue letters) only those you can actually see, based on game rules.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:42:33 PM by MarcinS »
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:41:24 PM
Reply #837

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #837 on: April 23, 2012, 03:41:24 PM »
Bill the Pony should subtract 1 from an underground site's twilight number before he is discarded, per Decipher's clarification. Yet... he does not.

EDIT: Link to Decipher's clarification on Bill the Pony: http://lotrtcgwiki.com/rules/faq.pdf
Unfortunately, this "clarification" contradicts other rules of the game, specifically the one describing in detail the movement procedure. I'm all for making Bill the Pony working as described in the clarifications, but I either have to change the rules (which might mess up other cards, so I'd rather not do that), or change the "text" of Bill the Pony. At the moment, it's discarded when player's marker is moved to the new (underground) site, which happens waaaay before twilight is added.
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished

April 23, 2012, 03:44:11 PM
Reply #838

bibfortuna25

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #838 on: April 23, 2012, 03:44:11 PM »

"Bearer must be a [Shire] companion". You had only Frodo and Aragorn in your fellowship, hence you couldn't transfer it to anyone.

Rabbit Stew says it can be transferred to a companion with the fellowship keyword. Aragorn has that keyword, so Rabbit Stew can indeed be transferred to him.
All cards do what they say, no more, no less.

April 23, 2012, 03:45:41 PM
Reply #839

MarcinS

• Information Offline
  • Knight
« Reply #839 on: April 23, 2012, 03:45:41 PM »

Rabbit Stew says it can be transferred to a companion with the fellowship keyword. Aragorn has that keyword, so Rabbit Stew can indeed be transferred to him.
From comprehensive rules:
"An artifact or possession may be transferred only to a character who may bear it. (See bearer.)"
Give Gemp-LotR a try.
All sets are finished