LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Author Topic: High King loop/telepathy - Nazgul  (Read 28183 times)

March 22, 2023, 10:14:57 AM
Reply #30

Shelobplayer

• Information Offline
  • Bowman
Re: High King loop/telepathy - Nazgul
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2023, 10:14:57 AM »
We have a huge resurgence of LOTR TCG in my area, and I started revisiting my old decks. This one was no exception.

Now I think I might create a version that does not include [Gandalf] but maybe has a stronger [Rohan] splash.

Starting fellowship could be Gamling, DOTH + Eomer, Forthwith Banished + Ordulus + Smeagol. This would allow Simbelmyne, as well as potentially discarding and replaying Celebring. Simbelmyne also allows te usage of Leowyn + Weland, which I had amazing success with in various builds. Mounts can be Asfaloth + Brego. Another amazing pull for this deck with Simbelmyne which I never considered is Eowyn, Lady of Rohan. She provides amazing protection for Gil-Galad.

Another thing I also want to experiment with is Voice of Nimrodel + Songs of the Blessed Realm. The deck has easy acces to Uruviel, Woodland Maid and HKOTN recycles Voice of Nimrodel. This in turn makes The Great Ring stronger too.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 10:26:08 AM by Shelobplayer »